Countdown to National Signing Day: A little more than 7 days

AUSportTalk

I got a new phone number. How do I sign up to get the texts to my phone again? Its been like 2 years since i did it the first time.

If you have signed up for Twitter then you need to sign in your account and change the phone number on there.

Thanks ST, and I'll keep you and your mother in my prayers. My mom just recently beat cancer for the 2nd time so I kinda know where your coming from.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ST-

At this point, I get anxious for a percentage update daily.

Really interested in updates on:

Goldman

Darby

Louis

Armsteads

Patterson

Diggs

Young

Moore

Williams

Brown

Kwon

Kozan

Diamond

Bush

Watson

Would also like to hear your perspective on Will Adams?

Lastly, is there any potential for EarthShattering News on NSD??

Goldman - 50%

Darby - 60%

Louis - 80%

Armsteads - 30%

Patterson - 30%

Diggs - 60%

Young - 60%

Moore - 75%

Williams - 75%

Brown - 40%

Kwon - 50%

Kozan - 25%

Diamond - 25%

Bush - 10%

Watson - 25%

Would also like to hear your perspective on Will Adams?

I like Will Adams. He has the size and footwork to play in the SEC. He has a lot of upside. I think Auburn has a great shot at landing him.

Lastly, is there any potential for EarthShattering News on NSD??

We will see........

I like those percentages! Keep up the good work ST!!! My prayers are going out to you and your family as well! :)

Too rosy, IMO, as to Goldman, Armsteads and Diggs.  Up here in the DC area, it's just assumed that Goldman is going to FSU unless Bama can steal him.  I thought I was reading that the Armsteads were staying on the coast -- the older brother because he doesn't have a reasonable choice, and the younger 'for family reasons,' all of which to be explained with an announcement at church tomorrow.

Diggs is just enjoying all of this -- again just IMO -- and likes playing with fans' minds.  We'll see about that young man. 

Too rosy, IMO, as to Goldman, Armsteads and Diggs.  Up here in the DC area, it's just assumed that Goldman is going to FSU unless Bama can steal him.  I thought I was reading that the Armsteads were staying on the coast -- the older brother because he doesn't have a reasonable choice, and the younger 'for family reasons,' all of which to be explained with an announcement at church tomorrow.

Diggs is just enjoying all of this -- again just IMO -- and likes playing with fans' minds.  We'll see about that young man. 

he eliminated bama completely, so it really is 50% for EG

I got a new phone number. How do I sign up to get the texts to my phone again? Its been like 2 years since i did it the first time.

If you have signed up for Twitter then you need to sign in your account and change the phone number on there.

Thanks ST, and I'll keep you and your mother in my prayers. My mom just recently beat cancer for the 2nd time so I kinda know where your coming from.

You're welcome! Thanks for your thoughts and prayers! Happy to hear your mom beat it.

he eliminated bama completely, so it really is 50% for EG

:laugh::thumbsup:

ST, what have you heard Trey Williams? He did visit us a few weeks ago, and Texas A&M is moving to a pass-happy offense because of Kevin Sumlin.

Could he be the surprise recruit?

ST, what have you heard Trey Williams? He did visit us a few weeks ago, and Texas A&M is moving to a pass-happy offense because of Kevin Sumlin.

Could he be the surprise recruit?

Haven't heard that.

What is your take on the coaches visit with Eddie Goldman's parents and them not being able to speak with him and do you still think that we have a realistic shot at landing him?

Just reposting stuff from ST on Twitter...

OL Jordan Diamond battle between AU/Ark/Mich and several others....leaning towards Michigan.

DT Eddie Goldman battle between AU/FSU....very, very close battle...leaning towards FSU

WR Ja'Quay Williams committed to AU....sticks with AU

WR Ricardo Lewis battle between AU/FSU...leaning towards AU

WR Stefon Diggs battle between "who knows" lol....leaning towards...what day is it? Changes by the min

WR C. Patterson between several SEC schools....leaning towards UGA

OL Avery Young battle between AU/UGA/UF and others....leaning towards AU

DL Leonard Williams battle between AU/UF/FSU and several others....leaning towards AU

ATH Jordan Moore battle between AU/TCU...leaning towards AU

OL Alex Kozan battle between AU/Iowa....leaning towards Iowa

CB Ronald Darby battle between AU/FSU...I'm leaning with AU

LB Kwon Alexander battle between AU/LSU (what's the call on this?)

All signs point to Arik Armstead signing with a team out west over Auburn. I'm leaning towards Oregon/Cal battle.

Just reposting stuff from ST on Twitter...

OL Jordan Diamond battle between AU/Ark/Mich and several others....leaning towards Michigan.

DT Eddie Goldman battle between AU/FSU....very, very close battle...leaning towards FSU

WR Ja'Quay Williams committed to AU....sticks with AU

WR Ricardo Lewis battle between AU/FSU...leaning towards AU

WR Stefon Diggs battle between "who knows" lol....leaning towards...what day is it? Changes by the min

WR C. Patterson between several SEC schools....leaning towards UGA

OL Avery Young battle between AU/UGA/UF and others....leaning towards AU

DL Leonard Williams battle between AU/UF/FSU and several others....leaning towards AU

ATH Jordan Moore battle between AU/TCU...leaning towards AU

OL Alex Kozan battle between AU/Iowa....leaning towards Iowa

CB Ronald Darby battle between AU/FSU...I'm leaning with AU

LB Kwon Alexander battle between AU/LSU (what's the call on this?)

All signs point to Arik Armstead signing with a team out west over Auburn. I'm leaning towards Oregon/Cal battle.

Thanks for posting this.

A lot of leaning...it sounds really close. A lot better than it used to be!

Hey GENO...Bama's gonna be sad on NSD, cause they have nothing to be excited for!

So according to ST he thinks we finish w/ JaQuay, Louis, Young, L.Williams, Moore, and a good possibility w/ Goldman, Darby, and Kwon? Then we follow up getting Will Adams, Peterson (better know as WR from Etowah) and B. Brown. I like it, that would be a solid class.

What about Jaquay with all today's (Sunday's) craziness?

:laugh: THE SKY IS FALLING! THE SKY IS FALLING!! :tease:

What about Jaquay with all today's (Sunday's) craziness?

:laugh: THE SKY IS FALLING! THE SKY IS FALLING!! :tease:

Man, you've just been holding that shot, haven't you?  ;)

Who, me? ;)

Archived