2013 5* DT Montravius Adams signs with AU!

Elephant Tipper

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you look back for the last 30 days or so saban has done a lot more with the 2013 class than he has with this one.  That seems to be the way to go. Get your class done early and then concentrate on the next one.  With a lot of these kids the coach that shows the most love early locks some of them up early.

If you look back for the last 30 days or so saban has done a lot more with the 2013 class than he has with this one.  That seems to be the way to go. Get your class done early and then concentrate on the next one.  With a lot of these kids the coach that shows the most love early locks some of them up early.

:banghead:

What's the issue? WhiteTiger has some valid points.

If you look back for the last 30 days or so saban  has done a lot more with the 2013 class than he has with this one.  would rather not look back at saban's last 30 or so days That seems to be the way to go. saban as a measuring stick  :banghead:  Get your class done early  and then concentrate on the next one. fill up your class and then look for upgrades across the board With a lot of these kids the coach that shows the most love early locks some of them up early. Justin Taylor says hi

What's the issue? WhiteTiger has some valid points.

Maybe, I was just reading to much into it.   :zapbama:

Seriously,  WT is correct his early leader is his first offer Clemson.  I checked out some film.  He is quick off the ball.  He shoots through like a cannon.   Does anybody know about his competition in high school?  Looks like a man amongst boys.  I can see why he  is getting so much interest.  Great size and gets around good for being that big.

this guy looks like an animal i just wanna see him agianst some all star o lineman the guys in his tape i saw on youtube were less than steller

• 1 month later...

Howd his visit go?

Said he's starting to feel more comfortable with Auburn. You can already see the emphasis on the defensive side of the ball for this class.    Getting Adams would be huge.  WDE!

Howd his visit go?

Said he's starting to feel more comfortable with Auburn. You can already see the emphasis on the defensive side of the ball for this class.    Getting Adams would be huge.  WDE!

Ya think? Unanimous #1 DT in the nation. Yeah, I'd say that'd be huge, especially considering that we already have the verbal of arguably the #2 DT in the nation.

• 4 weeks later...

Auburn is in the driver's seat right now. Generally when we're talking about top defensive prospects I'd say a lot has to happen in order to land the recruit. In this case, a lot has to happen to lose him.

Auburn is in the driver's seat right now. Generally when we're talking about top defensive prospects I'd say a lot has to happen in order to land the recruit. In this case, a lot has to happen to lose him.

:wedance:

Well this is certainly excellent news. Is there any time table for this kid's commitment?

:we: :we: :we:

schwing!

Stop talking like this Jonesy. You scare me! :P

Archived