2013 5* DT Montravius Adams signs with AU!

Elephant Tipper

Auburn is in the driver's seat right now. Generally when we're talking about top defensive prospects I'd say a lot has to happen in order to land the recruit. In this case, a lot has to happen to lose him.

Very encouraging!

Thanks, Jonesy!  :cool:

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jrljr

Nice! Our 2013 Defensive  Class could be one of if not the Best ever.

Liner, Lawson, Toney, Johnson.

Hopefully; Bell, Adams, and maybe just maybe Foster.      :aufb:

Just watched this guy's Jr highlights. You figure the #1 DT in the nation is going to be overpowering and strong but I was SHOCKED at how quick and light on his feet he is. In many instances he was flying around faster than the RBs. MA is going to be a special player and we'd be lucky to have him anchoring our line. Go get him coaches!

Auburn is in the driver's seat right now. Generally when we're talking about top defensive prospects I'd say a lot has to happen in order to land the recruit. In this case, a lot has to happen to lose him.

Where'd you hear this from? How reliable is the source?  :wedance:

If its coming from Jonesy it's pretty reliable.

If he says it believe it.

^^^^^This

Guest jrljr

^^^^^This

+1    :aufb: :aufb:

I don't understand going to Clemson over an SEC team.  Why not play with the best against the best?  Clemson was the best of a very weak ACC.  The ACC looks to have 1-2 above average teams every year and thats it.  SEC is where you show the nation what you can do.  Hope he sees the light.

He is very quick, but he is met with almost 0 resistance at the line of scrimmage. It doesn't look like there is anyone on the field is within a 100lbs of MA.

Great video.  He is explosive off the line..a huge kid who has a very quick step. Pretty dang nimble on his feet.  An impressive kid..would look GREAT in orange and blue!!

He is very quick, but he is met with almost 0 resistance at the line of scrimmage. It doesn't look like there is anyone on the field is within a 100lbs of MA.

While I agree on the level of competition in the video there is no denying MA talent and skill set. He has also done well in all the Georgia camps against the states best. I think we all know the talent level in GA. Plus those guys in the videos may be samller than MA but he is bullrushing three players at a time  :laugh:

While I agree on the level of competition in the video there is no denying MA talent and skill set. He has also done well in all the Georgia camps against the states best. I think we all know the talent level in GA. Plus those guys in the videos may be samller than MA but he is bullrushing three players at a time  :laugh:

We're on the same Page, just an observation since everyone was discussing his highlights.

Man his whole d line gets pressure but he is obviously a beast.  The competition may not be great but anyone who spends that much time in the backfield, can run down a rb, play and block well on screens at LT and run the ball can play on my team any day.  Need this player.

Here's his film. Kid is as quick as a hiccup, uses his hands very well, and has a motor. All things you want in a DT. Kind of reminds me of Fairly with his quickness.  :we:

Damyum!! Yall sure this is not Nick Fairley reincarnated as a HS player?

This guy is a MUST GET!!

:tdau:

Until recently, 247 had Clemson leading with Auburn in second....now, they have Clemson and Georgia leading with AU and USC in third.

That sux.. Need to get him to AU for more visits!!

Archived