Alabama @ Tennessee

DKW 86

Who wins and by how much. Easy to read results this way.  

74 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins and by how much. Easy to read results this way.

• UAT 20+
    • UAT 10-20
    • UAT 7-10
    • UAT 1-7
    • TN 1-7
    • TN 7-10
    • TN 10-20
    • TN 20+

I think UAT will play simple out of their minds in this one. I would like to see UT hand UAT there hat but just cant see it happening. I look for this one to be a grudge match two D's that shut down the others team ability to move the ball. However I think when the fourth comes around UAT will be just to tired to hang anymore. So with UT having the better depth and the better offense all around (since UAT has no passing game to speak of) I say UT gets by with a win.

:ua: - 17

:ut: - 24

I voted for Tennessee, but let me say this: Tennessee's coordinators could lose the game for them. I watched the replay of UT-Ole Miss yesterday, and I am convinced that Randy Sanders just sometimes forgets you're allowed to run the ball. There were times in the 3rd and 4th quarter where they were getting 4-5 yards a pop on the run, and just decided they didn't feel like running anymore. It seems like they did that against us, both this year and last too. I don't understand it. Bama's defense will have to be on the field for quite a while in this game, and if they are as good as they claim to be, they can win the game for Alabama. With all that said, I still think that in the 4th quarter, Tennessee's depth will wear down Alabama, and they will have juuuuust enough offense to win.

In my heart I want bama to win by 20, but in my head I think UT will pull out a close one. :(:( Sometimes it sucks being a realist.

One thing I will promise though, if UT tries that double screen play, it will get picked off and ran back just like in the Ole Miss game. They ran that play three times and it was almost picked off twice, and picked off and taken to the house once. Tenn will have to run to win the game. They will not pass on bama.

i'm picking alabama in a close one (under 7).

i'm not sold on UT...and while i'm not sold on UA either, i think some screwy things will happen this game, and UT blows it in the end.

look for typical bammer luck to pull this one out near the end of the game.

ct

I said UAT in a close game.

Tennessee hasn't impressed me much in the games I have seen. I haven't seen the Bammites for a whole game yet, but don't think they'll have to show much to beat UT. Especially when UT turns it over three or four times and has all the stupid penalties I know they are capable of.

:ut: over :ua:

UAT s defense is good overall, but Ainge has about 6 games under his belt and at home. Defense will get tired and lacks depth. Anyone know if Munoz will be back for this week? I would think unless he is dead he will play.

UAT cant pass

I say TN by 13

I think Tennessee will win. Bama is just too one dimensional to get the job done consistently, I look for TN to play as well and as inspired this week as they did against Georgia. I think if Brodie Croyle & Ray Hudson had not been injured, it might have been a different story. But that is the breaks, they will play with who they have.

In the 4th quarter Bama's lack of depth will start to show and Tennessee will pull ahead.

UA has played only 1 team this year that could be considered, at best, to be just average. The others have been terrible (UM is getting better, but they were terrible when they played UA). UA's defensive stats and running stats are a mirage and lack of depth is getting worse.

Look for UT to give UA a thrashing.

i'm picking alabama in a close one (under 7).

i'm not sold on UT...and while i'm not sold on UA either, i think some screwy things will happen this game, and UT blows it in the end.

look for typical bammer luck to pull this one out near the end of the game.

ct

113096[/snapback]

Ditto. There is something about this game that just says upset. Maybe it is the Bama mystique or what I dont know, but I see :ua: in a 1-3 point win.

Just got a gut feeling... :yes:

I voted for tenn. because alabama is going to have to pass to even have a chance with tenn. W/out a passing game, the running game can only go so far. I say alabama runs the ball pretty well but then in the 2nd half, tenn. takes it away with a balanced attack.

Close in the 1st half, Voles pull away in the 2nd half as the lack of depth becomes glaring in the 2nd half on the defensive side of the ball for Bama. The lack of a decent HC, OC, and QB coach will be apparent after 1st Bama offensive possession... :blink:

If both teams play to their potential, UT will win. To say otherwise is to say that Bama is better than Georgia. I have some difficulty with that concept.

Tennessee is spotty. If Bama plays their best and UT doesn't, UAT could win. The UT-Ol'Ms game was a result of UM figuring some stuff out since UAT beat them and UT not being at their best.

"Spotty", by the way, is how it goes with freshmen QB's. If Ainge stays poised and gets hot, it could be a long night for the boys from western Alabama.

UT by 10-20, maybe more. UT is a true puzzle this year but it looks to me like they follow a bad game with good game. AU -- bad game, UGA -- good game, Ole Miss -- bad game, uat -- good game? Reality is they have too many athletes on their team compared to the bammies and should blow them out. However, the FR on their team will ensure enough mistakes are made to give the bammies hope until the 4th quarter. Depth is an issue.

Guys, a horribly prepared :ua: took them to multiple OTs last year!

Wake up, :ut: can lose this game.

:ua: D feels like they owe themselves and the fans payback for the 4-19 conversion last year.

:ua: O feels like they had one injury too many last year too.

I still say that :ua: keeps it very close for 4 unless :ut: gets a quick lead, then it may force :ua: to throw and it will be over then.

Archived