Question

Tigermike

Will the AU vs. KY game be on pay per view?  I have not heard anything yet.

113135[/snapback]

Nope. No TV of any kind for this game. Perplexing since it's an SEC matchup and not some OOC throw away.

Come on, Go ahead, spend the $$$ on gas, fire up the family sedan, Head on down to the The Lovelliest Village and help me and 86000 plus root for our Tigers ! ! ! :)

Who needs TV? (The last time I posed that question was '93 ! ! !) :big:

WAR EAGLE ! ! ! :au:

Come on, Go ahead, spend the $$$ on gas, fire up the family sedan, Head on down to the The Lovelliest Village and help me and 86000 plus root for our Tigers ! ! ! :)

Who needs TV? (The last time I posed that question was '93 ! ! !) :big:

WAR EAGLE ! ! ! :au:

113175[/snapback]

I would love to spend the day in Auburn, but alas, I have to work. So you guys go to the game and give an extra loud WAAAAARRRRRR EAGLE , for me. Thanks. :au::au::au::au:

Well, I'm taking the advice of those on this board and going to The Plains. First game there since moving to Dallas ten years ago. Using a bunch of frequent flier miles we were saving for a trip to DC, but after realizing that my kids are 12 and 9 and never attended an Auburn home game, I can't think of a better use for the miles and other associated travel dollars.

Just fed-exed my check to a guy I met on this board for my tickets.

I told my father-in-law to grab a 24 pack of toilet paper at Wal-Mart today. We're going loaded for Wildcat.

Tiger Walk

Tailgating under the pines with family and friends

Pre-game

Eagle flight

Boddegittas

Kick off

Half time

Chanting "It's great to be an Auburn tiger"

Rolling Toomers corner

Fighting sleep listening to post-game while driving back up 280

I can't wait.

Tiger Walk

Pre-game

Eagle flight

Boddegittas

Kick off

Half time

Rolling Toomers corner

I can't wait.

113249[/snapback]

And these are a few of my favorite things! (To the tune of that song from the Sound of Music)

I too wish it was on PPV. I just got DirecTV and would have been able to do that for the first time this weekend. I emailed the Auburn Network and asked why they weren't doing PPV for a conference game, but I didn't get a reply.

Well, I'm taking the advice of those on this board and going to The Plains.  First game there since moving to Dallas ten years ago.  Using a bunch of frequent flier miles we were saving for a trip to DC, but after realizing that my kids are 12 and 9 and never attended an Auburn home game, I can't think of a better use for the miles and other associated travel dollars.

Just fed-exed my check to a guy I met on this board for my tickets. 

I told my father-in-law to grab a 24 pack of toilet paper at Wal-Mart today.  We're going loaded for Wildcat.

Tiger Walk

Pre-game

Eagle flight

Boddegittas

Kick off

Half time

Rolling Toomers corner

I can't wait.

113249[/snapback]

aubiedog,

Man, your excitement is AUsome! Living two miles off campus, it can be easy to sleepwalk through some of the 'goings-on.' Reading your post reminded me of the time when I lived four hours away and had to preach on Sunday!!! I would savor every moment of a return to the Plains.

Have a great weekend!!! Maybe I will see you at Toomer's...

:au: War Eagle :au:

Archived