Javascript issue

Elephant Tipper

When visiting AE I use an older Sony laptop running Vista.

When I pull up AE (always logged on) the page takes forever to load when using updated Chrome.  All other websites that I visit behave as usual.  This has happened for two days.  Tried IE9 with all Microsoft updates, and FireFox with latest update and when attempting to post an icon the "javascript: void (0)" notification shows in all three browsers.  Java script is enabled but I've been troubleshooting by disabling and reenabling only to have no success.  Also did "Reset to Default", no success.  Cache is dumped clean.  In IE9 I've attempted using "compatability view" with no success.

Also, pop-up blocker has been disabled and reenabled with no success.

This is terribly upsetting because I won't be able to harass Bird or golf properly in the meantime......at least on this computer. 

Thanks for your input.

Actually, the upgrade didn't fix it. I just removed about 10 lines of JavaScript out of the code at 5:36 PM. Basically, around4ever fixed it  ;D

:bow:  Thanks AUD.....and, ahem, a4e.  It was a turhable, turhable thing to endure for the past two days.  :'(

:partey:

:zapbama: :zapbama: :zapbama: :zapbama: :zapbama: :zapbama: :zapbama: :zapbama: :zapbama: :zapbama: :zapbama: :zapbama: :zapbama: :zapbama: :zapbama: :zapbama: :zapbama: :zapbama: :zapbama: :zapbama:

Actually, the upgrade didn't fix it. I just removed about 10 lines of JavaScript out of the code at 5:36 PM. Basically, around4ever fixed it  ;D

:bow:  Thanks AUD.....and, ahem, a4e.  It was a turhable, turhable thing to endure for the past two days.   :'(

:partey:

:zapbama: :zapbama: :zapbama: :zapbama: :zapbama: :zapbama: :zapbama: :zapbama: :zapbama: :zapbama: :zapbama: :zapbama: :zapbama: :zapbama: :zapbama: :zapbama: :zapbama: :zapbama: :zapbama: :zapbama:

not for me its been peaceful

Archived