Leonards Loser

Tigerfan

:au: vs :uk:

It's gonna be a feline fight this weekend, and I ain't talking about hair pulling and eye scratching. I'm talking about Rich Brooks and his Commonwealth Kitties who will find themselves on the Plains of Alabama. Tommy Tuberville's Big Striped Cats are on a mission, and they ain't gonna let a bunch of ******* from Lexington keep them from reaching their goal.

Leonard's Loser -- Kentucky by 15.

"aint gonna let a bunch of what :blink: from Lexington"???

Wow that should bristle the fur of a few wildcats......

:lol::lol::lol:

Seriously, I hope we don't take them lightly in any way and realize they can play some defense. Let's put them away early and don't let up. I'd hate to see us look sloppy and leave the ball on the ground a few times and only win by 15. I say "Only" because we should run away from this bunch by 25-30 if we stay focused.

I just realized how much I keep saying "We"...as if I'm the starting tight end or something. Oh well, I can dream can't I? B)

:lol:   :lol:   :lol:

Seriously, I hope we don't take them lightly in any way and realize they can play some defense.  Let's put them away early and don't let up.  I'd hate to see us look sloppy and leave the ball on the ground a few times and only win by 15.  I say "Only" because we should run away from this bunch by 25-30 if we stay focused.

I just realized how much I keep saying "We"...as if I'm the starting tight end or something.  Oh well, I can dream can't I?  B)

113535[/snapback]

It's ok Esquire, WE should kick butt and not even take their names this week.

I just realized how much I keep saying "We"...as if I'm the starting tight end or something.  Oh well, I can dream can't I?  B)

113535[/snapback]

:lol::lol:

It's OK, esq. I think all of us AU people have a good buzz going for this team's success. I know I've had a huge smile on my face since Campbell's 4th & 12 completion in the LSU game. :D

Btw, if ever there was a game for you to slip in for a play or two this would be the one. With the way the coaching staff has been rotating backups in blowouts, you might just be told to 'get in there' if you happened to be suited up & standing next to a coach on the sideline. What position could you play? :)

6'4" 235, slow and white. Can't jump, eyesight's goin' bad at age 44 and I'd be embarrassed to show my balding head around the Predator and Silas Daniels.

I think I'll just hobble back up to Section 8, Row 44, seat 9 and yell my head off. A fella' could take a serious a$$ whoopin' down on the field with those guys. :P

6'3"..230 lbs.....Balding....Slow(VERY slow) but, I would be good for ONE play. Maybe FB?

I could give up the old body for Carnell or Ronnie to break a long one! :au:

Then, I could watch the replay on Sunday night from my Hospital room! :D

Archived