2013 5* DE Carl Lawson signs with AU!

AUTUmike

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This kid is a monster. His film is unbelievable. Hope we land him!  :wedance:

Can you post a video of his highlights? I can't seem to find them.

This is the first time I've seen this kid's film. All I can say is "WOW". I've watched Rueben Foster and Robert Nkimdiche both play live now and can say that this cat is every single bit as physically dominant as either of them. The state of GA is absolutely loaded for the class of 2013. I really hope we can get this guy now!

This is the first time I've seen this kid's film. All I can say is "WOW". I've watched Rueben Foster and Robert Nkimdiche both play live now and can say that this cat is every single bit as physically dominant as either of them. The state of GA is absolutely loaded for the class of 2013. I really hope we can get this guy now!

This was me first reaction too.  :laugh: i dont see how anybody's film could be any better

he's accepted an invite to the Under Armour AA game

@ KKOLUMBO - Appreciate all you do for us. Thx a mill.

keep it up, and you'll find yourself in exile yet again!

WOW, now we just need to flip foster, get a big nasty dt, and a hardhitting safety.

:believe::we::believe:

I'd like our D class to look similar to this:

DE- Carl Lawson, I. Rochell, and depending on how many slots we have Ulric Jones

DT- Dee Liner and Montravious Adams

LB- Trey Johnson, Foster if we can flip him, and Jayron Kearse

CB- K. Melton

S- Vonn Bell

WOW, now we just need to flip foster, get a big nasty dt, and a hardhitting safety.

DE- Carl Lawson, I. Rochell, and depending on how many slots we have Ulric Jones

CB- K. Melton

S- Vonn Bell

I think Kearse will play WR and i think we didnt even make Rochell's top 5 but i maybe wrong  :dunno:

CB- K. Melton

S- Vonn Bell

I think Kearse will play WR and i think we didnt even make Rochell's top 5 but i maybe wrong  :dunno:

Kearse could very well end up at reciever but we would have to accept his commitment first and I'm not sure if he burned any bridges with the coaches when he decommitted. I'd like to see him at LB with that 4.4 speed. Remember a guy named Karlos Dansby? Kearse reminds me of him physically. As far as Rochell it's still early and I believe BVG experience recruiting in GA helps us. Heck by the time Big Cat w/e rolls around I may have man crushes on several other DE's  :laugh: It's recruiting and it's only March  ;D

Per BM: "4-star DE Carl Lawson from Milton in Alpharetta, Ga., visited Auburn for a Junior Day this Saturday. He said he had a great time and the Tigers are "for sure" still his No. 1 school. He talked about watching the DL and Coach Pelton at practice, and meeting with Coach Chizik. He's still a long way from a decision, maybe the UnderArmour game."

CB- K. Melton

S- Vonn Bell

Kearse could very well end up at reciever but we would have to accept his commitment first and I'm not sure if he burned any bridges with the coaches when he decommitted. I'd like to see him at LB with that 4.4 speed. Remember a guy named Karlos Dansby? Kearse reminds me of him physically. As far as Rochell it's still early and I believe BVG experience recruiting in GA helps us. Heck by the time Big Cat w/e rolls around I may have man crushes on several other DE's  :laugh: It's recruiting and it's only March  ;D

Karlos who???  Never heard of him.

I think the AE facebook and Twitter are linked. Maybe Twitter sends out tweets automatically when a post is made. AE's tweets are sent via text to my phone. WDE Lawson. Welcome aboard.

Hadn't heard of him until now but man his video is impressive. We have some EXTREMELY talented defensive commits so far.

Archived