Null

I know this isn't football but 16 in a row deserves to be on every board

WOW!  16 in a row... A big War Eagle and congratulations to all the swimmers and coaches.  What a great achievement.  I hope we have a swimming monument in the works.  This is why i wish we had SEC network channel to watch all of the swimming events more easily.

:wareagle:

I am so proud of what this team continues to accomplish year after year.  Let's take this one to the same heights that many teams before it have done and bring back a National Championship.  You guys represent the Auburn Family well and we are very proud of you.

Here is your answer 78

-With their 16th consecutive SEC title, Auburn moves into third all-time among SEC sports programs in consecutive conference titles. Florida volleyball had 18 straight from 1991-2008, and Arkansas men's cross country won 17 straight from 1991-2007.

We are close to being the most dominate team in the history of the SEC, just need 3 more. :wedance:

Hawke has done a pretty good job of sustaining the men's dynasty that Marsh built although we have slipped a bit nationally.  The women's team has dropped off the most. 

I was heavily involved in club swimming for around 8 years with my older daughter (she swam competitively from the time she was 8 until she graduated high school).  During that time she attended a couple of the AU swim camps while Marsh was coach.

AU's swim program sets the standard by which all athletic programs on campus are judged in terms of actual success and performance.

Those kids are taught/coached that winning the SEC is expected and winning the NCAA's should always be a real possibility.

wde

So how many from this team will be in the London Olympics this summer?

Should be more than a few I suppose.   :dunno:  We always have a few guys and gals representing our country.

WDE!!!

I believe in the last summer olympics if Auburn had been a country we would had finished in the top 15 in the world in metal counts. Of course it was mostly in swimming with current as well as former AU swimmers

So how many from this team will be in the London Olympics this summer?

Should be more than a few I suppose.   :dunno:  We always have a few guys and gals representing our country.

WDE!!!

I believe in the last summer olympics if Auburn had been a country we would had finished in the top 15 in the world in metal counts. Of course it was mostly in swimming with current as well as former AU swimmers

It was the Olympics in 2008. I remember having some swimmers in my classes that were having to get excuses to swim in the Olympics.