Gameday Condos

DANSBY

Our tailgate spot has fallen victim to growth and expansion.  We have a group of about 20-30 that would need a gathering place for tailgating before games.  Does anyone on here own or rent a gameday condo?  I'd be interested to hear pros/ cons, locations, prices, anything you can add that we might not be considering.  We are considering either buying a condo or leasing a space during football season...I appreciate any input. 

Not necessarily looking for someone who is trying to sell their property, more looking for info regarding these gameday units. 

I own a one bedroom condo within walking distance of the stadium that I have rented for the last three seasons. I am only interested in renting for the entire season. The unit is about 700 sq.ft. fully furnished. I own a two bedroom next to the one bedroom so I am a little paticular about who rents the unit. It has one parking space with the unit. If you interested let me know.

I am friends with the man who started Gameday Condos......he owns the house on the corner in front of the Gameday Condos.  (He converted the office to a house)  He and his wife are great people.  He and terry Henley are good friends and i know Terry and his family have a place there.  They seem to love it.

• 2 weeks later...

I own a one bedroom condo within walking distance of the stadium that I have rented for the last three seasons. I am only interested in renting for the entire season. The unit is about 700 sq.ft. fully furnished. I own a two bedroom next to the one bedroom so I am a little paticular about who rents the unit. It has one parking space with the unit. If you interested let me know.

I just sent you a direct message. I am new to message boards. WDE

• 3 months later...
  • 11 months later...

Archived