Read this for a good laugh!

Aubie7

As I have said in the past, you show your ignorance about college footbal every time you write a column or answer your mailbag. Just out of curiosity, have you ever played the game?

State Educated:

I've passed about as many footballs as you have spelling tests. COLLEGE FOOTBAL?????

LMAO! This guy is my hero!

Not to be too level headed...but it could have just been a typo?!

113801[/snapback]

Probably, but bammers get NO slack around here, especially ones with a MNC chip on their shoulder like this guy seems to have!! :big:

113801[/snapback]

Probably, but bammers get NO slack around here, especially ones with a MNC chip on their shoulder like this guy seems to have!! :big:

113803[/snapback]

Well, in that case, what an idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

113801[/snapback]

That's entirely possible. But if you're going to use an email to brand someone else as "ignorant", it does nothing to bolster your case to have mindless typos and/or misspellings. That's an irony too delicious to let pass.

Yeah right! I see that DKW idiot fatfingering keys all the time. I mean sheesh, cant the guy spell check something.....

As I have said in the past, you show your ignorance about college footbal every time you write a column or answer your mailbag. Just out of curiosity, have you ever played the game?

State Educated:

I've passed about as many footballs as you have spelling tests. COLLEGE FOOTBAL?????

LMAO! This guy is my hero!

113799[/snapback]

Seriously? This guy HATES SEC football and is TOTALLY uneducated when it comes to southern teams. He has taken more than one shot at AU...and recently said our coach's name was David Shula....he's a PAC-10 and BIG 10 homer...i can stand him.

he's a PAC-10 and BIG 10 homer...i can stand him.

113833[/snapback]

BG!!!! You "can" stand him??? HA! You fatfingered too! :roflol::roflol::roflol:

Must be a bammer thing... ;)

In BG's defense, I could probably find 100s of typos on this forum right now. Mispeled words, s paces in th ewrong places, complete wo rds left out, but we're home here, so all of us let them pass. Hopefully we have enough sense not to email our errors accusing some nobody sportswriter of being ignorant.

And I also agree with BG about this guy. He probably watches one, maybe two SEC games a year. He loves the PAC10 and Big10 (or big 2 and wee 8)

Hopefully we have enough sense not to email our errors accusing some nobody sportswriter of being ignorant.

113850[/snapback]

:roflol::roflol:

I can't help but wonder how mad the Tide fan was after Dodd zinged him.

It made me think of George Costanza and the episode, where he used the line, "Well, I slept with your wife" ( Kramer's told him to ) and George was told that the guy's wife was dead. :rolleyes:

In BG's defense, I could probably find 100s of typos on this forum right now.  Mispeled words, s paces in th ewrong places, complete wo   rds left out, but we're home here, so all of us let them pass. Hopefully we have enough sense not to email our errors accusing some nobody sportswriter of being ignorant.

And I also agree with BG about this guy.  He probably watches one, maybe two SEC games a year.  He loves the PAC10 and Big10 (or big 2 and wee 8)

113850[/snapback]

Look, I'm not advocating being a spelling and grammar nazi. I'm just saying...don't call other people stupid or ignorant and misspell words in the process. I let those things pass all the time, but deliver a well-earned zinger when it happens in that situation.

It's like this time I was at a trade show. My company had made some Celtic music CDs and these two buyers came up to look at them. Now, the proper pronunciation of "Celtic" sounds like kell-tick. One of the guys referred to it by saying, "I love sell-tick music" (pronouncing it like the Boston Celtics). His friend looks at him all indignant and retorts, "That's chell-tick you idiot!" Absolutely priceless.

Titan, you really want to know what is priceless......the byline under your posts about Ainge throwing his helmet at halftime and Rosegreen intercepting it. I still get a chuckle every time I read it.

WAR EAGLE!!!!!

113801[/snapback]

Of course! We all have done that. It's just funny to see a bummer get called on it, on a national level!

In BG's defense, I could probably find 100s of typos on this forum right now.  Mispeled words, s paces in th ewrong places, complete wo  rds left out, but we're home here, so all of us let them pass. Hopefully we have enough sense not to email our errors accusing some nobody sportswriter of being ignorant.

And I also agree with BG about this guy.  He probably watches one, maybe two SEC games a year.  He loves the PAC10 and Big10 (or big 2 and wee 8)

113850[/snapback]

o, tat's jst craazy...nobudy one hear wood due thate! :homer: DOH!

Archived