WEN's BABE thread...

StatTiger

Aw....screamin', crappin', vomit factories.  Aren't they cute?

113837[/snapback]

Hey, I didn't say that I wanted one...I just said they look cute. I definitely don't have time to deal with a "screamin', crappin', vomit factory" :D

Oh yeah, I really don't understand why they are on here????!!!!

113844[/snapback]

ITAT does a weekly "Babe Thread". It has pictures of scantily clad women. It's good luck apparently, as we are 7-0 in weeks with Babe Threads. This is Stat's attempt at a WEN, family-friendly Babe Thread.

Hey, I didn't say that I wanted one...I just said they look cute. I definitely don't have time to deal with a "screamin', crappin', vomit factory"  :D

113843[/snapback]

The first time they say the word "Mommie" or "Daddy", it makes IT all worth it. I have three boys ( 4, 8 and 12 ) and they are the joy of my life. My 4 and 8 year old still think there isn't a thing in the world that Dad can't do but my 12 year old knows better now... :( Despite the fact that he realizes that his Dad is human, not a day goes by without a hug and "I love you Dad". :big::big:

Uh oh... this is turning into a non-football thread....

Auburn scores 60 % of the time in the first half and 47% of the time in the 2nd half, excluding possessions to expire the half. :homer:

:au: CRUSHES :uk:

I have 3 - A 7 year old boy (in his second season of playing football - just to keep it football related ;) ), a 5 year old girl (in her 1st year of cheerleading), and a 2 year old boy. #4 is due on May 9th ;)

Archived