Beach Condo Needed

chimesAU

Anyone have a beach house or condo that they'd be willing to rent out to a couple in the next few months? I'm looking for something in or around Gulf Shores/Orange beach or Destin. I would also prefer it to be on the beach. I don't have a particular date set so I'm extremely flexible in that regard. Please PM me if you're interested or know someone who might be. Thanks.

If you are on twitter follow @alabamabeaches.  There are always condos for rent by owner that are normally below market value and negotiable, especially if it is a week or two before you want to rent it.  Also try Meyer Real Estate, they are good on rentals. 

If you are on twitter follow @alabamabeaches.  There are always condos for rent by owner that are normally below market value and negotiable, especially if it is a week or two before you want to rent it.  Also try Meyer Real Estate, they are good on rentals. 

Thanks for the suggestions, around4ever. I'm going to sign up for Twitter today in hopes of finding a good deal.

Archived