Auburn vs Kentucky

ezeskeezy

Whats wrong with aunetwork.com?

114009[/snapback]

I've been having problems with it all week.

Hopefully all of this poor play and penalties will get out of our system this weekend.

Crap, sounds like ANOTHER penalty just cost us a TD :puke:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Touchdown Campbell to Taylor...or not...illegal formation...way to go Auburn...let's cut this penalty $hit out.

Hopefully the coaches rip their heads off, and then screw them back on right for the second half!!

What a pitiful, pitiful, pitiful second quarter. It's like we deciede to quit. This better get straighened up as soon as they return for the third quarter. No excuses. Poor exicution, dicipline and effort.

Come on Big Blue, turn it around! :cheer:

That was the worst half of football i've seen auburn play in a while

Well, in a way this game may be useful to pull the players heads out of the clouds. I'd rather them make mistakes today than against UGA.

2ND Half Prediction.....

Tubby and friends have just gotten off the "Chew their A$$e$" train and the eye of the Tiger has been refocused......

Auburn scores at will and keeps the Kentucky slop factor to 7 or less....

FINAL SCORE:

:au: 52 :uk: 10

:big:

What was dumb was putting our 2nd string in when up by 14 points. Why can't we just be normal... Let our 1st string play the half.. no onside kicks.. and kick ass.

Tuberville has made some weird calls this year, although they havn't hurt us. :) WAR EAGLE!

Auburn had 80yds rushing. Auburn had 103yds passing. That is 183 yds of total offense.. that is not too good.

If Tubby doesn't get these guys in gear, we might be seeing our NC hopes slip away. We really needed to drill these guys and Ole Piss next week to gain votes.

WDE

:au:

My daughter called and said the officiating was horrible. Sounds like that's not the only problem. I hope THIS is our "let-down" game - and that we still WIN! I'm beginning to blame ourselves - we didn't go to this one, I gave the tickets to a AU teacher friend of mine.

Well, in a way this game may be useful to pull the players heads out of the clouds.  I'd rather them make mistakes today than against UGA.

114025[/snapback]

Exactly! I was actually hoping this would happen against a team like UK or Ole Miss. We don't want them feeling invincible and this will surely be a wake up call. Better now than later. What sloppy play...

That was a much better drive. Think we've purged our system of that sub standard play yet?

Archived