UA-UT Game thread

DKW 86

Not to brag here but guys, :ua: is pounding the run against :ut: I said they would win by 1-3, I still say that.

:ut: is playing like they have no run D. The O is just plain getting stuffed.

I still think you have to be more than a one trick pony to beat Tennessee. The only way Bama wins is if they can hit some key passes to keep UT from loading up solely on the run.

Good God UT has the most overrated running game EVER!  What "committee" are these people talking about???

114052[/snapback]

The Committee is not in session... as usual in big games against quality opponents.

To be honest, I don't believe either team is very good. UT has no running game, UA has a decent running game, but no passing game. Pennington may have thrown the ugliest pass I've seen in a while to lose the game. Good for him.

i'm glad bammer lost,but you have to give them credit for jumping high with a short pole...i thought tenny would beat them bad.....in a game like that why would you throw a pass when you have it on the 3?....a field goal makes it a 2 score game and there was no way bammer could make up a 10 point margin....if you are in an ugly game like that one, you take points and do everything you can do to not turn the ball over

Did T Castille get hurt? Any word on his injury? I will say this that Darby is a nice running back who gives alot of effort and can make quick change of directions. Nice game even though they lost it on the fumble early and couldn't pass. If Croom has :msu: playing well it may be possible :ua: doesn't go bowling.

Did T Castille get hurt?  Any word on his injury?  I will say this that Darby is a nice running back who gives alot of effort and can make quick change of directions.  Nice game even though they lost it on the fumble early and couldn't pass.  If Croom has  :msu:   playing well it may be possible  :ua:   doesn't go bowling.

114088[/snapback]

According to sources in the WSFA viewing area, T Castille is out with a torn ACL. I still hope WSFA jumped the gun, it wouldn't be the first time.

:( I hate it for the kids out there practicing and playing and something like this to happen. It sounds like Alabama may need to fire Rader and see if Dr. Lemack or Andrews knows anything about coaching offense. I will say that with all the injuries you guys have played very well. It is only going to get tuffer with your schedule remaining.

:au:

Our offensive system looked pretty good with a capable QB in there. It looked good today as well. Receivers WIDE OPEN all day long. Just dont have a QB to get it to them.

Great Oline

Fast receivers

great running back

great fullback

excellent defense

but without a qb...we will probably only win one more game this year.

sad

I have yet to see a pass with zip and no dying like a duck in the air. It is as if he is trying to hard on his throws. If he could put a little touch on some of he deep passes he may be ok.

SP, must have the slowest pass in the league. Some seemed to hang there in the air all day.

BG, I TC out too? Scary bad luck with the injuries.

Archived