2013 3* OG/C Khaliel Rodgers (USC signee)

RunInRed

• Replies 629
  • Created
  • Last Reply

he DOES have an offer, regardless of what Rivals lists, from Auburn. IMO he is going to commit to us either at the end of the month during his scheduled announcement, or during his visit next weekend.

FYI, the Rivals analysts said that he is the strongest player in the 2013 class.

I agree that he will be committing to us on or before June 30. He slipped up in a quote and said that "I knew irvin-sills was going to commit to AU because of OUR connections there". If the connections are the reason for the commit of his teammate it sounds like the connections are going to pull him our way too.

I thought Lawson would be the strongest...this guy must be a manimal

Pound for pound, I can think of no one stronger than CL. We well see how they match up. Should be pretty telling.

I thought Lawson would be the strongest...this guy must be a manimal

Pound for pound, I can think of no one stronger than CL. We well see how they match up. Should be pretty telling.

They should just rename it the Auburn 5 * challenge

Is it possible Stills and Rodgers may bring QB Stills, and Bigelow DE to visit AU and old teammate Blackson? hummmmmmmm!!! USC who?

I hate to be the one to pop the bubble of excitement that is building on this topic but with our limited scholly number I doubt it happens.

Is it possible Stills and Rodgers may bring QB Stills, and Bigelow DE to visit AU and old teammate Blackson? hummmmmmmm!!! USC who?

I hate to be the one to pop the bubble of excitement that is building on this topic but with our limited scholly number I doubt it happens.

Well I think Sills is a 2015 prospect. No telling how our numbers will look then.

Well I think Sills is a 2015 prospect. No telling how our numbers will look then.

Sills at CB 2013

Rodgers at G 2013

Bigelow at DL 2013

Sills at QB 2015

is possible but may be a bit of a reach. Sills QB is the adopted brother of Sills CB. Why wouldn't Bigelow want to play with highschool teammates, and the best defensive class of 2013. Did they all transfer from Red Lion to Eastern Christian together? Sounds like one family. Which would look like Adams DT Lawson DE Liner DE Bigelow DT  Foster LB Johnson LB Davis LB Toney LB Melton CB Sills CB and a S 4* or two.  Please bust my bubble on NSD.

Sills at CB 2013

Rodgers at G 2013

Bigelow at DL 2013

Sills at QB 2015

is possible but may be a bit of a reach. Sills QB is the adopted brother of Sills CB. Why wouldn't Bigelow want to play with highschool teammates, and the best defensive class of 2013. Did they all transfer from Red Lion to Eastern Christian together? Sounds like one family. Which would look like Adams DT Lawson DE Liner DE Bigelow DT  Foster LB Johnson LB Davis LB Toney LB Melton CB Sills CB and a S 4* or two.  Please bust my bubble on NSD.

Don't want to bust your bubble. I want to see it keep going higher and higher on NSD

Guest EagleDamnWar

Rodgers is going to visit Auburn on Sunday with Irvin-Sills.  AU is in top 6.  Rodgers is good friends with Angelo Blackson as well.

Guest EagleDamnWar

Just got word from my head coach that 2 days after the rivals100challenge in georgia im goin out California again for the rising star camp- K. Rodgers

Just got word from my head coach that 2 days after the rivals100challenge in georgia im goin out California again for the rising star camp- K. Rodgers

And? How come you didn't put end it with, "if USC offers, he will commit to them" , like you did everywhere else you posted this?

A USC offer would make things more interesting, but even if he gets it, Auburn still has a good shot.

And? How come you didn't put end it with, "if USC offers, he will commit to them" , like you did everywhere else you posted this?

A USC offer would make things more interesting, but even if he gets it, Auburn still has a good shot.

No need to rant. He just posts when he gets from the other Auburn sites and twitter. He does not interject an opinion often.

Maybe Lawson and Liner can spend some time with him and get in his ear at the 5 star challenge in Atlanta.  For some reason, I feel like the Blackson and Irvin-Sills connection bodes really well for us here.  :we:

i would hope the true life stories from blackson, along with sills commitment and thigpen's connections to their highschool coach would pull more than the cali glitz the intrigued bigelow ... but lots of kids like glitz.  i believe this kid will be in a tug-a-war between the 2 schools.  hope auburn's positives win out.

i would hope the true life stories from blackson, along with sills commitment and thigpen's connections to their highschool coach would pull more than the cali glitz the intrigued bigelow ... but lots of kids like glitz.  i believe this kid will be in a tug-a-war between the 2 schools.  hope auburn's positives win out.

All that and the fact that the Pac-12 isn't known for defenses. Outside of Polamalu not many people know of anyone that has played defense in the PAC-12 in a while.

Maybe he will think about how many more plays he would be able to make with Adams (hopefully) beside him and Liner and Lawson off the ends. Out there it would be harder to make plays with the Offenses only having to focus on him and then just going the other way.

All that and the fact that the Pac-12 isn't known for defenses. Outside of Polamalu not many people know of anyone that has played defense in the PAC-12 in a while.

Maybe he will think about how many more plays he would be able to make with Adams (hopefully) beside him and Liner and Lawson off the ends. Out there it would be harder to make plays with the Offenses only having to focus on him and then just going the other way.

I thought Rodgers was being recruited to play offensive line?

I thought Rodgers was being recruited to play offensive line?

The discussion had spilled over to his teammate DT Kenny Bigelow.

cant totally forget about him ... although rodgers appears to be heavily leaning auburn, wasnt it reported that he will be going to cali for a camp with bigelow (and maybe more of the team).  it would seem logical that bigelow may try to NOT be the only Elkton, Maryland, Eastern Christian Academy player at usc.  recruiting bigelow hard may be required in order to get rodgers to auburn ... then again maybe rodgers is coming regardless.  but he is obviously our top OG prospect and therefore, in my opinion, a must get.

therefore ... the bigelow recruitment is important.

cant totally forget about him ... although rodgers appears to be heavily leaning auburn, wasnt it reported that he will be going to cali for a camp with bigelow (and maybe more of the team).  it would seem logical that bigelow may try to NOT be the only Elkton, Maryland, Eastern Christian Academy player at usc.  recruiting bigelow hard may be required in order to get rodgers to auburn ... then again maybe rodgers is coming regardless.  but he is obviously our top OG prospect and therefore, in my opinion, a must get.

therefore ... the bigelow recruitment is important.

Not important unless one of our insiders completely changes their tune and there is something to Bigelow and Auburn.

Archived