2013 3* OG/C Khaliel Rodgers (USC signee)

RunInRed

• Replies 629
  • Created
  • Last Reply

come on ellitor, get on the bandwagon, jk

:believe::we::believe:

fwiw, I had heard literally a few days ago that getting Rodgers would help with Bigelow....but after seeing what Jonesy said and just kinda reading the tea leaves here with Montravious Adams, I don't see him leaving USC.

The reason Bigelow will not leave USC is because they promised him he could wear #2. He wants to be known as Deuce Bigelow. Unfortunately, we cant offer him that jersey.

The reason Bigelow will not leave USC is because they promised him he could wear #2. He wants to be known as Deuce Bigelow. Unfortunately, we cant offer him that jersey.

Well we could offer him #22. As big as he is he could be Double Deuce Bigelow.  ;D

Well we could offer him #22. As big as he is he could be Double Deuce Bigelow.  ;D

There you go. Ha Ha. I remember the Double Deuce from the old Patrick Swayze (sp) movie. pretty good flick.

fwiw, I had heard literally a few days ago that getting Rodgers would help with Bigelow....but after seeing what Jonesy said and just kinda reading the tea leaves here with Montravious Adams, I don't see him leaving USC.

I would rather have Rodgers and Adams anyways.

I would rather have Rodgers and Adams anyways.

I second this post.

Hey guys I've been hearing if Rodgers commits to us, Bigelow will follow. Any truth to that?

Yes Bigelow will follow Rodgers as Rodgers is the pulling guard in a play if Auburn plays USC in a bowl or playoff game.

Hey guys I've been hearing if Rodgers commits to us, Bigelow will follow. Any truth to that?

we have been answering that for over a week now not likely but possible

Okay I missed it. What did Jonesy say?

i thought I read jonesy say he didn't think bigelow would decommit and come to auburn I think it was in the bigelow thread because I just went back and didn't see it in this thread even though it has been discussed. I could be wrong but I thought I read that a few days ago when everyone was talking about it

i thought I read jonesy say he didn't think bigelow would decommit and come to auburn I think it was in the bigelow thread because I just went back and didn't see it in this thread even though it has been discussed. I could be wrong but I thought I read that a few days ago when everyone was talking about it

It was in the Tashawn Bower thread.

Take Adams and either Bower or Bellamy and call it a day.

Irvin-Sills tweeted "This is what they are serving at Auburn"

102e6b08b26311e18cf91231380fd29b_7.jpg

:thumbsup:

Archived