2013 3* OG/C Khaliel Rodgers (USC signee)

RunInRed

• Replies 629
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To the best of my knowledge, all visiting recruits were unharmed. It's my understanding that none of them were at the location of the shooting.

To the best of my knowledge, all visiting recruits were unharmed. It's my understanding that none of them were at the location of the shooting.

Edited and glad to hear this

Guest EagleDamnWar

K Rogers is at the AU camp but is not competing. "really enjoyed his visit and is extremely impressed with Auburn."  Will visit USC and UCLA and then back to Auburn before or after 5 star challenge to make a decision.

The tragedy last night did not have a negative influence on his decision did it? I heard he tweeted about it last night

The tragedy last night did not have a negative influence on his decision did it? I heard he tweeted about it last night

His tweets did not indicate it had a negative impact but only time will tell with him as with all the recruits.

I just can't believe this happeend at Auburn. My buddy is a Camp War Eagle counselor and some of his incoming freshman have started to text him about it and are worried. I am sure that it has a negative impact on incoming recruits whihc is too bad. This class has been shaping up so well

Rodgers said Auburn is at the top.  Will have a decision on June 30.

If he makes another trip to the Plains and USC does not offer then he is ours.

Do u think he will play OG or C?

Rivals has him at the # 1 OG, Scout has him as the #3 C.

Thoughts?

Guard. Dismukes is our center for the next 2 or 3 years.

Thoughts?

I agree that Reese will be our center,but i also think its time for us to get another top center on board. But i do think he plays guard though.

This was somewhat discussed in a different thread (Derwin Gray I believe). I mentioned that CJG cross-trained, and it was clarified that he no longer needs to train OG/OT, as we have enough pure Tackles now. But, in that same statement, it was agreed that cross-training between C/OG is more likely and still a possibility. I think he plays OG, but gets reps at C in case Reese is not available.

Thoughts?

I agree that Reese will be our center,but i also think its time for us to get another top center on board. But i do think he plays guard though.

No inside info, as always, but I'm thinking we want him as a guard until reese leaves and then could see a move to center.  Guard to center is not that much of a transition if Rodgers has the leadership characteristics.

Archived