2013 3* OG/C Khaliel Rodgers (USC signee)

RunInRed

This was somewhat discussed in a different thread (Derwin Gray I believe). I mentioned that CJG cross-trained, and it was clarified that he no longer needs to train OG/OT, as we have enough pure Tackles now. But, in that same statement, it was agreed that cross-training between C/OG is more likely and still a possibility. I think he plays OG, but gets reps at C in case Reese is not available.

Agreed

• Replies 629
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest EagleDamnWar

Rodgers tweeted #osu #AU #WVU #ucla #miss.  Those are his top in no order.  NO USC!  That means our biggest competition is gone.  :wedance:

Rodgers tweeted #osu #AU #WVU #ucla #miss

Looks like its an Auburn WVU battle to me. He had a 6th team. Who was it?

I really hope he does, from what I read he is one extremely strong lineman.

He will be committing at rivals 5 star challenge.  Follow @K_rodgers55 and give him a big War Eagle!

He moved it up? It was June 30th.

Guest EagleDamnWar

He will be committing at rivals 5 star challenge.  Follow @K_rodgers55 and give him a big War Eagle!

He moved it up? It was June 30th.

Fixed it.  june 30th is right

Not visiting Rising stars camp in USC and not visiting OSU. 

khaliel Rodgers, COME ON DOWN! You are the next contestant on "Who is going to be an Auburn Tiger?!"

Not visiting Rising stars camp in USC and not visiting OSU. 

khaliel Rodgers, COME ON DOWN! You are the next contestant on "Who is going to be an Auburn Tiger?!"

Well, I've got a feeling he might have one or two ahead of him still...I mean, we've still got two weeks to get more commitments before Rodgers commits, right? ;):thumbsup:

Just think what will happen when Yox gets hold of him. Not only will Rodgers get even stronger but Yox will rearrange things a little.

Just think what will happen when Yox gets hold of him. Not only will Rodgers get even stronger but Yox will rearrange things a little.

The baby fat will be turned into muscle. Do yo' thang, Yox! :we:

I can't wait to see him go head to head with future tammates Carl Lawson and Dee Liner 1 week from today. Those Cats are going to have a lot of fun pushing each other.

I can't wait to see him go head to head with future tammates Carl Lawson and Dee Liner 1 week from today. Those Cats are going to have a lot of fun pushing each other.

Working against each other will only make them better. :aufb:

Guest EagleDamnWar

Bigelow tweeted Rodgers "everyone seems to be thinking that if you go to Auburn ima #wareagle too."  Can't wait till Rodgers commits so we can have sills and rodgers working on bigelow.

Bigelow tweeted Rodgers "everyone seems to be thinking that if you go to Auburn ima #wareagle too."  Can't wait till Rodgers commits so we can have sills and rodgers working on bigelow.

Easy EDW, watching those guys tweeting?  Surely you can find better things to do?

I'm not sure where the problem is, thats what this topic is about, KR, and if there was a tweet about him why not put it on here?

Guest EagleDamnWar

Easy EDW, watching those guys tweeting?  Surely you can find better things to do?

I am following 85 people on twitter, mainly recruits/AU analyst.  Not sure if you know how twitter works but if you follow someone, their tweets are posted to your "Wall." 

Don't expect that to happen. He's pretty enamored with USC, and I don't think that's going to change.

Gc2525 looked to be sarcastic  :dunno:

Some just don't get it

Sounds like a personal problem.  ;)

What is sarcastism?

Gc2525 looked to be sarcastic  :dunno:

Some just don't get it

Sounds like a personal problem.  ;)

What is sarcastism?

I was intending something else. lol

Archived