So is the jury still out on Bama?

Longtrainn

or our #2 QB...and down 21 schollies.

114675[/snapback]

Don't do the crime if you can't do the time... B)

114741[/snapback]

Come on Raven. It was all Fulmer's fault remember?!!!

:poke:

Yeah i guess the NCAA replaced brodies ACL with a weaker one. I guess they designed the uk game to have hudson take a lick on his knee...same goes for castille.

i guess yeager went out and clubbed madison's hand.

face it guys...bama isnt hurting nearly as bad from the NCAA as it is from injuries.

brodie and ray ray's knees hold up and we are 7-1 right now at WORST. if you dont want to admit that...thats fine. Just look at our defense. #1 in the nation...doesnt look like the NCAA hurt us too much there.

I know I know...we havent played anyone yet.

brodie and ray ray's knees hold up and we are 7-1 right now at WORST.

114773[/snapback]

You can wish in one hand and crap in the other and see which one gets filled first.

bg, Maybe the problem is that you are on an :au: board and are attempting to salvage something to "brag" about uat from your "season".

Good luck with that. :D:P

So you think 5-3 is where wed be with brodie and ray?

114805[/snapback]

If you check the link in my first post on this topic, that's what I said in the preseason.

114805[/snapback]

I think with Brodie and Ray, you might be 7-1, or you might be 6-2. 5-3 would be a stretch. I dont think any AU fan would predict that. Brodie was good, but he wasn't at the level I've seen Ainge play. If I was ranking QBs based on their performance this year, I'd have to put him in the same catagory as Marcus Randall and Chris Leak. Good years, but disappointing W-L record. Kids got a lot of heart though.

114805[/snapback]

If you check the link in my first post on this topic, that's what I said in the preseason.

114815[/snapback]

You really think we dont have dropoff in talent from the #1 to the #3 QB? From the SEC leading #1 RB to the #2 tailback?

Just because you ASSUMED we would suck at the beginning of the year...doesnt make you correct now. Your assumption was that we would suck WITH Brodie and ray. That was proving NOT to be the case until they went down.

The only thing that has hurt us this year is failure to score consistently. We didnt have that problem LAST year with an INJURED brodie. Sep shoulder, broken ribs and a crappy defense and we still took Arkansas and UT to multiple overtimes and put up 23 on Auburn.

Dude, you are contradicting yourself.

What in the world is this "SEC #1 rb to #2" crap?

Do you REALLY think old ray-ray or whoever uat's #2 is, well, do you think they are BETTER than Ronnie OR Carnell?

Come on....... :blink::blink::blink:

Whew..........THAT was a close one. :bonk:

WarTim you have heard (or read) me time and time again say that I think RB and CW are the two best backs in the nation. This season hasn't changed my stance on that. If i were making a team out of the college players across the country, they would be my top two choices at RB. And I am more impressed with what kind of MEN they are than what kind of talent they have...and that is saying a lot!

Thanks bg. I agree. Those two guys are, as Coach was fond of saying "Gonna' make good Fathers and Husbands and Citizens."

We are truely blesssed with some high quality HUMANS that are also pretty good football players. :au:

I have alot of respect for RB and CW. They always seem to play the game well and not let the success get to thier heads. They will play great in the NFL .

Archived