Any good dealerships to buy a new car from in or near Alabama?

I've been shopping for something more fuel efficient like an Elantra or Focus.  I think I would prefer the Elantra if only the Hyundai place didn't over price them by about $3k...$21.5k instead of Edmunds reported $18.5k

If you have a son that is a 4 or 5* recruit Tuscaloosa has one that can get you a heck of a deal on a charger and throw in a suit to go with it.... Sorry couldn't help myself. Let me know if you find one I will be looking soon.

If you have a son that is a 4 or 5* recruit Tuscaloosa has one that can get you a heck of a deal on a charger and throw in a suit to go with it.... Sorry couldn't help myself. Let me know if you find one I will be looking soon.

My son is 1 years old so maybe one day but I doubt it because my wife is anti football.  I hate to admit it but as violent as the sport is today I'm not sure I can argue against her on it.  I think he's going to have to settle with baseball or basketball one day maybe.

Go to overstock.com

Yes, yes, you can get a price then choose a dealer from the participating dealers and they will honor the online price.

I had a friend tell me about this, he test drove a car at a local dealer, then went home and priced a car with the same features, and it was $6000 less, and the local dealer was a participating dealer, and they gave him the online price for the very same car he test drove earlier in the week. My son did this too, he saved $2000...

Now to actually answer your question, I will tell you a dealer NOT to go to, Mark Dodge in Mobile.

Good luck

War Eagle!

Archived