To change the mood on this board, how about Auburn football trivia

aubfaninga

Another visual trivia

what is the location of this game which Auburn did not win.

295vaio.jpg

Hananna Cuba...Bacardi Bowl...I think

Too late I see...flag was a dead give away golf!

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another visual trivia

what is the location of this game which Auburn did not win.

295vaio.jpg

Bacardi Bowl in Cuba.  Auburn tied Villanova 7-7.

Yep knew it was to easy. Boring game I was there and hot lord have mercy was it hot that day

I'm guessing you also watched the first Auburn/Georgia game at Piedmont Park back in 1892.   :P

well I was close by but no I was not there for that game smarty pants

He has a prior obligation. ;D

One. Texas A&M, 1986 ?bowl. I think we lost by a field goal. Oh, and don't get technical on me. Aren't they an SEC school?

I was at this game - the Cotton bowl. A beautiful day. Nice and warm. Bo ran for a lot of yards but was kept out of the end zone. We had first and goal from the 3 once and ran Bo 4 times with no luck.

They beat us 36-16. Near the end of the game they scored a last touchdown. It was very late and the game decided. I have not been a fan since then. (Though, to be fair they have some great traditions) I hope we beat the crap out of them.

Trivia - who was the QB in that game?

I was at that game also.  One of my fondest memories was going to cotton bowl practice and standing right next to  Bo. 

Didn't Bo go the wrong way on one of those downs?  I was ten and couldn't see over the ppl in front of me, but my brother has always said "that was the game that Bo ran the wrong way on fourth down". 

Archived