THE ASYLUM

bigbird

I'm thinking adult sized pacifiers could make me rich.

I was thinking something along these lines........................sort of. ;D

Would you be interested in collabaration?

I have some design suggestions.

maybe something with a southwest feel?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS9hwtOZAyTXPOnmavC3PZvyM2BFULT6ZWH9WJTDbkJQStFpvPa:dunno:

Since music links are being posted, I heard this song the other day on the radio.  Admittedly I'm not a fan of rap, but I think this one has what Rap was intended to be and not what it has become.  This lyric are haunting and real.  I like this one.

If we're going rap, I really like this one from Eminem & Rhianna "Love the Way You Lie"

I heard that one on the radio the other day too.

I love the song but I can't help but see Meriadoc Brandybuck in the video  ;D

I read the words but all I hear is blah, blah, blah.  Who?

Meriadoc Brandybuck, the actor in that video played Merry in the Lord of the Rings movies.

hey to all...... just working my post count got alot to make up j/k j/k Since this is a new thread started today alot of you may not realize I hate bigbird. I know we have alot of newbies here.

Since music links are being posted, I heard this song the other day on the radio.  Admittedly I'm not a fan of rap, but I think this one has what Rap was intended to be and not what it has become.  This lyric are haunting and real.  I like this one.

If we're going rap, I really like this one from Eminem & Rhianna "Love the Way You Lie"

Meriadoc Brandybuck, the actor in that video played Merry in the Lord of the Rings movies.

Dominic Monaghan.

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Gotcha.  But isn't that a big leap between a hobbit and an abuser? :laugh:

hey to all...... just working my post count got alot to make up j/k j/k Since this is a new thread started today alot of you may not realize I hate bigbird. I know we have alot of newbies here.

:laugh:

Maybe we should all start our own count to 10,000 post thread.  ;D

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Why is that?

I'm a little older then most members

Everytime I see an old man in AU gear I scream "Is that you Golf?"

More of a Snufalufagus fan?

Why is that?

What about me eff?

More of a Snufalufagus fan?

tiger blood

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Why is that?

What about me eff?

If I ever go north of the mason dixon I'll yell "Is that you pops?"  ;D

The first of the two Hobbit films will be coming out this December.  :cool:

Looking forward to them.  :hellyeah:

Me too but it should have been sooner, the whole Peter Jackson thing was a joke.  :banghead:

Why is that?

just because really it goes back to the early days of AE see there was this smartass kid who thought he was.......... and the rest is history

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Me too but it should have been sooner, the whole Peter Jackson thing was a joke.  :banghead:

I remember watching the animated version in elementary school.

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Hey guys, I'll be in Montgomery this weekend for a wedding.  For Mother's day all the fam, my grandmother, mom, aunts, cousin, will be eating out.  Any suggestions for a nice restaurant in that area?

For Tolkien fans, even that was better than nothing. They also had the LOTR that they started filming and then went back recolorized and animated the unfinished parts; I have it on VHS somewhere.  :-\ Seriously looking forward to them, I just wonder how they will do at the box-office since they waited so long between films.

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

For Tolkien fans, even that was better than nothing. They also had the LOTR that they started filming and then went back recolorized and animated the unfinished parts; I have it on VHS somewhere.  :-\ Seriously looking forward to them, I just wonder how they will do at the box-office since they waited so long between films.

Proabably the same as the Star Wars franchise.  IDK.  I didn't see LOTR on the big screen, but love watching them when they do the marathons on tv.