THE ASYLUM

bigbird

Didn't watch the vid, but if it is her promo vid of that song. She'll remove you from your couch while blowing your hair back. She is a highly respected studio and gospel singer. She is nobody's fool. She's done some serious work.

Didn't watch the vid, but if it is her promo vid of that song. She'll remove you from your couch while blowing your hair back. She is a highly respected studio and gospel singer. She is nobody's fool. She's done some serious work.

You know how I like the ladies, speaking of, how could I forget?  :o  Adele - Set Fire to the Rain

You know how I like the ladies, speaking of, how could I forget?  :o  Adele - Set Fire to the Rain

There is nothing released in the last 5 years that I am a fan of........besides anything Adele has put out.  That chick is and artiste. Mo and I watch her videos at least once a week.

There is nothing released in the last 5 years that I am a fan of........besides anything Adele has put out.  That chick is and artiste. Mo and I watch her videos at least once a week.

The first time I heard her I was at work sitting at my desk, remember it like it was yesterday, that's how good she is.  :bow: Mo has good taste.  ;)

Civil Wars, Bon Iver, Gillian Welch and Dave Rawlings plus many others have come out in the last 5 years that is some seriously good work :laugh:

The good thing about being stuck under a rock the last few years is I’ve got a lot of discovering to do.

Phil Collins - I Wish it Would Rain Down

Not actually in the title but prominent in the lyrics.

Showdown (Raining all over the World) - Electric Light Orchestra

Bet you haven't thought about them in years either.   

A couple from Creedence Clearwater Revival

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TS9_ipu9GKw

I was saving those for last.  :banghead:    :laugh: One of the best times of my life was spent listening to those two songs, and yes, it rained for days. Great choices.

Elvis Presley-Kentucky Rain  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-v38lbPNZs

Are you kidding me? If and when I get the HT set up at the new house, I’ve got an ELO DVD that will blow your mind. Same song from that DVD

BTW, that's his lady to his right, the boy done good.  :hellyeah:

Are you kidding me? If and when I get the HT set up at the new house, I’ve got an ELO DVD that will blow your mind. Same song from that DVD

BTW, that's his lady to his right, the boy done good.  :hellyeah:

UNH-HUNH!!!    :hellyeah:

I Love a Rainy Night - Eddie Rabbit

Now that's one I haven't thougt of in years,  :thumbsup: Not a group for everyone but I liked them, Eurythmics - Here Comes The Rain Again

Love Kentucky Rain!!   :bow:

Staying in the area, how about Smokey Mountain Rain by Ronnie Milsap.

We went and saw him at Victoryland a few years ago when he played there. (Too bad he didn't see us.)  One of the best shows I've been to.