THE ASYLUM

bigbird

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I know people who live near there.....too far in the future to know if they will be going. Most of those people have been in concert and festival crowds their entire lives, even the young ones and they will be all too happy to never see a crowd again. Good lineup and it will get better, too.

I know people who live near there.....too far in the future to know if they will be going. Most of those people have been in concert and festival crowds their entire lives, even the young ones and they will be all too happy to never see a crowd again. Good lineup and it will get better, too.

I can understand why they would feel that way..

The site, unless you get the true VIP tricks and helicopter in, is nuts for a day trip....to go stay is a nightmare, but is better than the in and out daytrips...

We have done that one time, it was for a work related issue and I think Drac did it once, too....

It WILL remind you of a different time......SNIFF SNIFF, dude, What is that smell?

I was just corrected, unless I run away, there will be a few new family considerations by then and the answer to that would be NO, lol...

I realize that is your old stomping grounds but, why there instead of Bonaroo? Bonaroo has both of those artist, too. Plant spends much time in Nash...

Yeah...now that I think about it, it was Bonaroo, Drac stayed at, I think.....

Edited by telling tiger