THE ASYLUM

bigbird

• 1 month later...

Our Heidi is a sick little dog she has pancreatitis being very lethargic and throwing up. I got her to the vet today she is on fluids and a very bland diet. Breaks your heart looking at her being so miserable. :(

Very good.................much much better still got to feed her bland food for a few more days. If she continues to get back to normal, which means she's the boss, she will not have to do a follow up visit. Wife and I are very happy

thanks for asking tt

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

bump  

Heidi watching TV this afternoon. She was being lazy....notice she has full control over the entire couch she doesn't like watching from her bed.

1fakjs.jpg

On 2/27/2016 at 11:07 PM, augolf1716 said:

Never seen this thread before, and am still not sure what it's about, but I had to mention that this was the song my wife walked down the aisle to. It was on a beach and it was sung by a "gospel" quartet. (Scare quotes b/c we didn't actually have gospel music, just gospel singers singing secular music like this.)

Heidi looks like the boss in every sense of the word.

• 5 months later...

What up losers. Thought I'd pop in and say hey. Maybe 6 months from now when someone checks this thread y'all will know I was here lol

22 hours ago, GiveEmElle said:

You've remodeled. I can find my cell. 

Signed,

The poster formerly known as F&T

Well I'll be damn been all this time w/o telling me that's not fair.........just for you and thanks for bring us up to date

13 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

Well I'll be damn been all this time w/o telling me that's not far.........just for you and thanks for bring us up to date

I thought you knew. At least you remember me. :wub:

• 10 months later...
  • 11 months later...

What a thread...wow.

I'll take my own cell for now and use it to brag on my wrestlers.

14 starting weight classes in high school wrestling and 7 of my wrestlers are freshmen. We had a big graduating group last year. Went to our second toughest tournament of the season this past week and placed two spots higher than we did last year! Might not sound like much to most but I was really surprised. Year 2 as a head coach has been about fixing my mistakes from the previous year.

There's a big difference from being an assistant to being the head coach. Not going to lie, I understand why former head coaches in college are often fine with just being a coordinator afterwords. Lots of BS that comes with the HC title.

• Like 2

• 4 months later...
On 12/13/2018 at 11:00 AM, Zeek said:

What a thread...wow.

I'll take my own cell for now and use it to brag on my wrestlers.

14 starting weight classes in high school wrestling and 7 of my wrestlers are freshmen. We had a big graduating group last year. Went to our second toughest tournament of the season this past week and placed two spots higher than we did last year! Might not sound like much to most but I was really surprised. Year 2 as a head coach has been about fixing my mistakes from the previous year.

There's a big difference from being an assistant to being the head coach. Not going to lie, I understand why former head coaches in college are often fine with just being a coordinator afterwords. Lots of BS that comes with the HC title.

The original asylum started probably 3 years earlier and was the absolute best thread ever. The original poster somehow got butt hurt and deleted it so we started round 2.

I've never strived to be a HC. Maybe a DC, but I've always just wanted to be the absolute best secondary coach there is.

@augolf1716

@augolf1716

Who would you hand out cells to now?  

72, Loof, Gwill, Maverick, and Britt would've all fit in the original way too well.