THE ASYLUM

bigbird

Evenin' folks.  I came here, expecting to hit up "The Asylum of Dissidents", but when I get here, it's just "The Asylum". How is it that I start coming back around some, if only for a few minutes in the evening, and crap gets deleted?  I hate to see it go.  Anywho, hope y'all are well.  Have a good day tomorrow.  I'll talk to you guys later.

wife and I popcorn song lets see if any one of you can figure that out..............

Tears for Fears- Everybody Wants to Rule the World

Please don't do drug while listening to this song it will drive you insane. Oh and by the way a really good concert band in their earlier years. Not so much now

Dream Police - Cheap Trick

Bill Crosby oh my on Burt Sugarman. I know you all can't wait for the crimson tide song

Steely Dan - Reelin in the Years ('73)

if this song does not make you feel good your a lose cause. Oh and to see these guys in concert is fantastic they would play forever. At one concert they played for 3 hours. Saw these guys three times. Just a fun band to party with

War- Why can't We be friends?

http://youtu.be/9TVz7MiFhAk

Good morning Asylum part 3. Let's try to not get deleted today  :thumbsup:

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Good luck with the work thing.  Wave at the brown uplander van with AU plates.  ;D

I've got "field day" today at the kids school.  James: 9-11:30 Madison: 11:30 -2 

Good morning Inmates.  ;D Eff, we’re in the asylum trying to keep the zombies out.  :hellyeah: One day closer to Friday.  :happydance: Drive safe Afer and watch out for the swag van, she’ll put you into the wall.  :tease: How is everyone? I need some more coffee, maybe not.  :-\        :laugh: