THE ASYLUM

bigbird

I've got the original album.   ;D

Ditto. One of the finest pieces of vinyl ever constructed :cool: I am on the second copy though, some raving lunatic scratched the first one. He seemed to recover nicely, but it was touch and go in ICU for a while there :devil:

"Both of you need to be more honest."

The funniest thing I have seen on this board in months. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:bow:

If ever a doctor has written a prescription, there it is :laugh:

I've seen better :dunno: it was good though. It wasn't a happenstance crowd, they played from the old days a while and covered what to me seems to be a reasonable amount of new stuff.

What's up with the afer? Mommy day plans?

Had plans to go to the lake.  The weather doesn't look to be very cooperative though.  The wifey has to work tomorrow anyway so it will just be another Sunday.  We may go out for dinner tonight. 

"Both of you need to be more honest."

The funniest thing I have seen on this board in months. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:bow:

If ever a doctor has written a prescription, there it is :laugh:

You guys know me too well.  ;D

Pops, Pops, Pops. More power to you my friend. Truth would then have finally been told. Damn shame and seriously true.

http://www.auburneagle.com/WEAForum/index.php?topic=46089.0;topicseen

Believe me when I say, "There is a lot of hard information about the aforementioned subjects on this site this morning, much more than we are accustomed to.  However, one has to read the underlying to find the truth."  Most in the Asylum will comprehend with ease. ;):-X

Well then that makes 2 of us........No one will change anyones mind. It is a highly personal thing and your view means as little to me as I'm sure mine does to you . E FRIGGIN NUFF already.

No one will ever convince the other and one's path will never be the same as anothers even within people who hold to the same beliefs.

Bite me :-\

The music in the movie which is all native sung and not planned, just spontaneously done was like a punch in the face. It is done by plain mountain women mostly, one or two men sing though, it is just the expression of their pain, sorrow and their life. It has no pretense, no worry about being on key and nothing except the way they function. Absolutely breathtaking. Simply cannot get over it.

Just messing around.  :dunno:

I'll be sure to check it out. Sounds very good.

Bite me :-\

The music in the movie which is all native sung and not planned, just spontaneously done was like a punch in the face. It is done by plain mountain women mostly, one or two men sing though, it is just the expression of their pain, sorrow and their life. It has no pretense, no worry about being on key and nothing except the way they function. Absolutely breathtaking. Simply cannot get over it.

Just messing around.  :dunno:

I'll be sure to check it out. Sounds very good.

So was I  :tease: mine was in response to the ever present :-\ :laugh:

My son told me this morning he was going to Secret Stages tonight.  I said what is that?  He told me it was a bunch of bands playing in a bunch of bars.  I said and that is different from any other weekend? 

I looked at the website.  I don't know that I have ever heard of any of them.  :laugh: