THE ASYLUM

bigbird

Had to give the camper a rest, putting way too many miles on that thing.  ;D TT, I was back in here at about 1 am, it’ll be another 50 years before I do anything like that again.  :laugh: How is everyone?  :dunno:

Had to give the camper a rest, putting way too many miles on that thing.  ;D TT, I was back in here at about 1 am, it’ll be another 50 years before I do anything like that again.  :laugh: How is everyone?  :dunno:

Isn't that what you said at your birthday "event"? :laugh: Got up far too early, nap in the near future, but very good ;D

Isn't that what you said at your birthday "event"? :laugh: Got up far too early, nap in the near future, but very good ;D

You really expect me to remember that?  :laugh:

Love the obvious, "you'll get wet, it's raining.". Ya think really do ya? That is a funny site. :laugh:

You really expect me to remember that?  :laugh:

Just a reminder ;):laugh:

A4e, been meaning to tell you what a beauty of a pup that is in your somewhat new pic. :thumbsup:

Spike and Watson wanted to go get mom something for mothers day, I'm not so sure how well this will work out, they wanna go to PetSmart.

A4e, been meaning to tell you what a beauty of a pup that is in your somewhat new pic. :thumbsup:

Spike and Watson wanted to go get mom something for mothers day, I'm not so sure how well this will work out, they wanna go to PetSmart.

:laugh:

Afternoon folks.  Y'all been doing ok?  We got to do some fishing this morning.  It was a large pond that I have never fished before.  We had to fight a ton of grass but the fishing was fun.  

I’m thoroughly convinced that half the people on this site had parents that no matter what they did it was never good enough.  :-\

Afternoon folks.  Y'all been doing ok?  We got to do some fishing this morning.  It was a large pond that I have never fished before.  We had to fight a ton of grass but the fishing was fun.  

Howdy stranger with your once a week post.   :laugh:  Admittedly, that is better than no posts at all.   :tease:

I’m thoroughly convinced that half the people on this site had parents that no matter what they did it was never good enough.  :-\

Are you saying some on here are spoiled (or do they just naturally smell that way)?

Two9 ;D

:laugh: Amazing sometimes. Scary look into the psyche of some folks.

Hey 29, how ya been doin?

We've been doing well.  Busy at work.  Work has been hectic.  I've been doing non-stop interviews the last two weeks because I have to fire my parts guy and my service writer this week.  Add that to my normal work, plus trying to get this house deal done, and things have been mighty stressful.  Other than the upcoming terminations, things have been going pretty well, though.

Two9 ;D

:laugh: Amazing sometimes. Scary look into the psyche of some folks.

Tee-Tee.  Whadup? 

Are you saying some on here are spoiled (or do they just naturally smell that way)?

Nah, just super negative people. One day I’ll learn to not go to the football boards, ok, outside the asylum. How the heck can you not be excited about the future? Sad.

Nah, just super negative people. One day I’ll learn to not go to the football boards, ok, outside the asylum. How the heck can you not be excited about the future? Sad.

Hand some folks a gold brick and all they can do is complain about how heavy it is.

Thanks, she is a beauty.  I've never been one to think that allowing dogs in a store is a good idea.   :dunno:

There is a certain very well to do city in Fl, that even in the restaurants people sit there with their dogs like they are an accessory or something. Very weird.