THE ASYLUM

bigbird

There is a certain very well to do city in Fl, that even in the restaurants people sit there with their dogs like they are an accessory or something. Very weird.

Yep.  :rolleyes:

Car business turnover is insane, quite a list ya got there pal..

How be them baby gurls? ;D

You're right about the turnover statement.  My parts guy has been there for almost 5 years. He's actually the one that hired me, so firing him is gonna be hard.  We've got a new GM who doesn't like his attitude (rightfully so), and told me that he must go.  The service writer is a dumb heifer that was hired while I was in the hospital with my back, by our sales manager who was trying to help me.  She has done NOTHING but create more work for me.  I will be more than happy to show her the door.

Mo and Em are doing well.  Em looks just like Mo did when she was a baby and actually has a slightly more pleasing demeanor.  Mo is excited about the move and has already made me a list of things/theme she wants in her new bedroom.  We let her go house looking with us when we went and she loved this house, so of course she thinks picking this one was her decision.  It's a huge deal for her.

Moving at Mo's age is a big deal. She'll be leaving maybe the only place she's ever known. She's got a great attitude about it it seems though. Buy pink, lots of pink :laugh:

Car business turnover is insane, quite a list ya got there pal..

How be them baby gurls? ;D

You're right about the turnover statement.  My parts guy has been there for almost 5 years. He's actually the one that hired me, so firing him is gonna be hard.  We've got a new GM who doesn't like his attitude (rightfully so), and told me that he must go.  The service writer is a dumb heifer that was hired while I was in the hospital with my back, by our sales manager who was trying to help me.  She has done NOTHING but create more work for me.  I will be more than happy to show her the door.

Mo and Em are doing well.  Em looks just like Mo did when she was a baby and actually has a slightly more pleasing demeanor.  Mo is excited about the move and has already made me a list of things/theme she wants in her new bedroom.  We let her go house looking with us when we went and she loved this house, so of course she thinks picking this one was her decision.  It's a huge deal for her.

I was about to ask if you were ok with this, sometimes it’s tough. 

I once had to fire a guy as he was walking out of my warehouse in handcuffs.  He and one of his buddies were caught stealing.  He called me two years later asking for his job back.  What an idiot.   

I thought about coming on here earlier and asking for volunteers to help with the harvest, but I remembered all you lazy bums like to do is EAT....

:tease:

:cool:

That's not all we like to do.   :cool:   As a matter of fact, you may have gotten some help if you offered adult beverages and brownies.  :o   :cool:

I once had to fire a guy as he was walking out of my warehouse in handcuffs.  He and one of his buddies were caught stealing.  He called me two years later asking for his job back.  What an idiot.   

My boss many years ago was too nice for his own good; I usually had to help him let people go. One did come back years later and admit that he had a drug problem and had been stealing from him. He apologized and asked for his forgiveness, this is rare. The tough ones are the hard working honest ones that just aren’t working out, glad I've never had to do that.

I keep hoping 29 will hire back the guy with the big plastic baggie from the tire store :cool::laugh:

I actually saw him a few weeks ago.  He's working at Winn-Dixie, pushing carts.  62--It'll be rough, but you gotta take the good with the bad.

29, I'm just glad the kid didn't end up in a cell of his own and I'm not talking about the asylum kind of cell either. Close calls sometimes get your attention.

I keep hoping 29 will hire back the guy with the big plastic baggie from the tire store :cool::laugh:

I actually saw him a few weeks ago.  He's working at Winn-Dixie, pushing carts.  62--It'll be rough, but you gotta take the good with the bad.

Which one and what does he look like? Oh, and what’s his name? I want to be sure to never go there or bump into him.  ;D

Which one and what does he look like? Oh, and what’s his name? I want to be sure to never go there or bump into him.  ;D

There's only one in Marianna.  Look for the chunky kid with curly hair, pushing the carts very slowly.  Avoid him at all cost unless you plan on doing some baking.  Whippersnappers like that are a menace.

Pointer Sisters - Fire.

Bruce Springsteen - Fire

Like the slower tempo of the Pointer Sisters, for some reason thought Bruce's was slower.  :dunno: