THE ASYLUM

bigbird

Owwwww, moving sounds like so much fun,ok well not really.

The Patron and music have some potential,lol

It’s my Friday night ritual, gotta have one night of me time.

Edited by 4AUsince62

I think eff's baby girl had to cheer at their first game last night, sooooooooo if it's anything like this place the next morning after a game, it qualifies as a challenge,lol

Please, she's a woman, she can handle it unlike some folks. :laugh::tease:

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Hello beautiful people. Quick rundown, I was up early b/c I actually went to bed early. Tonight's our first football game, but no cheering because it's just a jamboree. Which is silly, if you ask me, this could be practice for cheerleaders too. But as usual, nobody asked me.

How are you guys?

Hello beautiful people. Quick rundown, I was up early b/c I actually went to bed early. Tonight's our first football game, but no cheering because it's just a jamboree. Which is silly, if you ask me, this could be practice for cheerleaders too. But as usual, nobody asked me.

How are you guys?

62 is good, looks to be an easy day but then again it is Friday. :-\

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Thank goodness it's Friday. I've been going to the elem. school to help the kindergardeners with lunch. It's so funny and such a trip!

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Oh, definitely! (I'm good btw) There are four different classes and when one group gets up to leave, invariably one student from each of the other three groups tries to get up and leave too. And getting them to put their lunch tray away is hilarious. They want to stand in the window and watch the lunch lady do the dishes. One of the little girls asked me how I got all that makeup on my eyes! Bahaahaa. I sure hope she didn't think I looked like Tammy Faye.

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

She was like "How do you get it all up there? That glittery stuff. . . ?" She was dressed to a "T" so I hope she's just one of those girly girls who's into makeup. I only had on one color!

How many slices you want?

I'm thinking of having some French Toast. Anyone interested? I have maple syrup from Vermont.

Now my daughter would love you. French Toast and Belgian Waffles are her favorites. Love me some maple syrup.

At this point, I'm thinking how many loaves not slices, lol

I understand why Robin is keeping a low profile, but you gotta know what a happy and proud man that is. I cannot wait and have no problem saying before he leaves AU, forbid an injury, HE WILL BE A SUPERSTAR.

#WARDAMNEAGLE

Yep, and with Loeffler teaching him........... :punk:

It will not be all smooth sailing, there MIGHT be some rough spots at first. I believe in the kid. When was the last time AU had a QB for more than one year? He could be here at least 2.

So, I drove 4 hours for an interview on the 8th and then drove back the same day. I was called back on the following Tuesday, the 13th, and asked to come to their board meeting. So I drove 4 hours back for the board meeting that night, where I was recommended and offered the job. The next day Amanda and the kids drove over here and we proceeded to embark on a 2 1/2 day, 937 mile deep east Texas tour trying to find a house. My first day was that Friday, the 17th, and we finally found a place to rent as we were starting to go back to Temple. Sunday, the 19th, we drove another four hours with my dresser, some hanging clothes, a blowup mattress, and a sleeping bag. Monday, We got the kids enrolled and talked with the nurse about James(she is really cute...so much so, that even Amanda said, "Wow she's pretty...James noticed too :yes: ) We met their teachers, which they both really liked, which was such a relief for me an Amanda. The three of them then headed back to Temple Monday night. this week I've been camping out in the house since we had practice and inservices. Last night was "meet the teacher" night and my classroom, being that I've only had two or three days to work in it, was not in the best of conditions, as could be seen in the faces of a lot of the parents. Anyways, I'm leaving after work to drive back to Temple tonight, and then we are loading up a moving van Saturday morning, driving back 4 more hours Saturday evening, unloading on Sunday, and the kids and I start class on Monday.

I know I've been absent from here and have neglected many of my friendships, and I 'm sorry for that, but its good to know that y'all are still here when I get a moment. I hope all of you are doing well. I truly miss most of you. ;D

Oh yeah, Biology, anatomy and Physiology, and coaching... girls volleyball...both track teams...and working with the secondary for football.

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Volleyball, I've never really understood the rules of that game. Maybe you can get me up to speed. Sounds like you are a busy guy so we'll give you a pass. Good to hear from you!