THE ASYLUM

bigbird

Since we are giving our itineraries. Yall pray that Isaac decides to go way east of Gulf Shores. That is the last thing my sister needs at this point. I am preparing to head down there Sunday to help pack up her list of things to pack in a hurricane. She says she may not leave. If she doesn't leave I'm going to go ride it out with her.

Yep exactly what she needs. At least there is time for tons of warning, please try to talk her out of staying. As dangerous as that can be and when the Salvation Army or Red Cross feeds you donuts and coffee three days later, people realize that.

We're trying to convince her to start packing now and come on up here. She is waiting a little longer to see an updated forecast tomorrow before she decides.

went through Ivan and NEVER,EVER,EVER again. No matter how much gas you have, you'll burn it sitting in traffic hampered by trees, redlights, and escapees afterwards. No power to pump more gas, emergency folks at the absolute max of their services, nothing good about it , in any way possible. Nightmare.

Hey Bird, congrats man, that sounds like something right up your alley. :cheers: Sounds like everything is coming together. I know you’re going to miss those level A chem suits. :no:

Since we are giving our itineraries. Yall pray that Isaac decides to go way east of Gulf Shores. That is the last thing my sister needs at this point. I am preparing to head down there Sunday to help pack up her list of things to pack in a hurricane. She says she may not leave. If she doesn't leave I'm going to go ride it out with her.

Dang it Afer, the out-laws condo is down there. :banghead: OK, I'll do it for you. Seriously, the girl needs a break, I pray she gets it.

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Speaking of outlaws, I feel obligated to let you know that all of mine are not bad. My BIL (Chief's bro) met Phil Robertson and Miss Kay and brought the girls an autographed poster and t-shirt each. One, that's good, right?

Speaking of outlaws, I feel obligated to let you know that all of mine are not bad. My BIL (Chief's bro) met Phil Robertson and Miss Kay and brought the girls an autographed poster and t-shirt each. One, that's good, right?

Well, she does have this one aunt. ;D

Just read on Twitter that Alabama is going to claim all of Lance Armstrongs stripped titles. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Now that's funny right there.

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Heeheee. Yep It's true.

Also in other Twitter news, Erick Mack has to go to court today, so keep him in your prayers. Also it has been reported that Rueben Foster will wear Ladarious Phiilip's #.

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

This was posted by a UAT fan on here about women joining that big to do golf club thingy. Am I the only one who sees the irony in his post?

What is this deal with EVERYONE having to be included in absolutely everything under the sun? It's so tired. You didn't get invited. So what. I'm not so arrogant to think that everyone in the world wants my company. And even less so to think that if they didn't, they should be forced to experience my company even if they don't want it.

Heeheee. Yep It's true.

Also in other Twitter news, Erick Mack has to go to court today, so keep him in your prayers. Also it has been reported that Rueben Foster will wear Ladarious Phiilip's #.

:'(