THE ASYLUM

bigbird

Just read on Twitter that Alabama is going to claim all of Lance Armstrongs stripped titles. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I saw that on FB, and I spit out my water. I certainly wouldn't be surprised.

And if my neighbor's shirtless, bammer son (he's 40 and still lives at home) comes over while I'm outside playing with my child, and starts talking BS about AU cheating one more time, I just may shoot him.

Sounds like a plan to me :hammerin:

You may wanna check out the NCAA/MSU thread. It seeeeemmmmmssssss as though uaTurdville may have some Starkvegas connections of their own, hehehehehehe

Are they still throwing around De Vinner's name? There were some questionable pics on his FB page...not that I was stalking it or anything ;)

Edited by wareagleblonde

A4e linked a few tweets showing him on a recruiting trip to turdland with young Mr. Calloway among others :thedeal:

Saw that. There were pics of him with BC, and the mighty midget as well. Very interesting stuff.

Just read on Twitter that Alabama is going to claim all of Lance Armstrongs stripped titles. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

And if my neighbor's shirtless, bammer son (he's 40 and still lives at home) comes over while I'm outside playing with my child, and starts talking BS about AU cheating one more time, I just may shoot him.

Don’t do that, you’ll get into trouble. Just give him the gun to play with and problem solved. BTW, by the time she is 20 my youngest son will be 27 and considering the maturity of boys that would be just about right. But then again he might be like his dad and like older women….EFF! ;D

Very beautiful young lady you have there.

Just read on Twitter that Alabama is going to claim all of Lance Armstrongs stripped titles.

Don’t do that, you’ll get into trouble. Just give him the gun to play with and problem solved. BTW, by the time she is 20 my youngest son will be 27 and considering the maturity of boys that would be just about right. But then again he might be like his dad and like older women….EFF! ;D

Thank you! She's a mess. And you should see my other 2 ;)

Just read on Twitter that Alabama is going to claim all of Lance Armstrongs stripped titles.

Oh God, three girls, I'd be dead; in love but dead. They are a joy aren't they?

Daddy's home. How the heck have you fine folks been? I'll be honest, this is the first time I have been here since the boards merged. I guess I'll try to spend the evening exploring it. What are you guys' thoughts on it? Have I missed anything earth-shattering in my absence?

Oh God, three girls, I'd be dead; in love but dead. They are a joy aren't they?

If joy equals massive amounts of stress and lots of screaming then, yes, a joy, lol.

And jsb...hiya!

Ahhh-Hah!! There you are. I dragged you out didn't I? hahaha!! The site is not too bad. It's definitely different but overall not too bad. I'm learning my way around it. How's 2niner and the fam doing??

Ahhh-Hah!! There you are. I dragged you out didn't I? hahaha!! The site is not too bad. It's definitely different but overall not too bad. I'm learning my way around it. How's 2niner and the fam doing??

You did indeed. We are all doing well. Mo started kindergarten Monday. (She's growing up so fast.) Emma is starting to stand up, and will be walking before long. We bought a house the end of July, and are still getting settled in. We are almost there. I'm still working down in Marianna, and enjoying that challenge very much.

Also, Howdy Blondie. :wavey:

You did indeed. We are all doing well. Mo started kindergarten Monday. (She's growing up so fast.) Emma is starting to stand up, and will be walking before long. We bought a house the end of July, and are still getting settled in. We are almost there. I'm still working down in Marianna, and enjoying that challenge very much.

Also, Howdy Blondie. :wavey:

Great to hear!! She is a pretty little girl. You better lock her up in about 9 years. :laugh: