THE ASYLUM

bigbird

I keep hoping 29 will hire back the guy with the big plastic baggie from the tire store :cool::laugh:

I actually saw him a few weeks ago.  He's working at Winn-Dixie, pushing carts.  62--It'll be rough, but you gotta take the good with the bad.

Which one and what does he look like? Oh, and what’s his name? I want to be sure to never go there or bump into him.  ;D

There's only one in Marianna.  Look for the chunky kid with curly hair, pushing the carts very slowly.  Avoid him at all cost unless you plan on doing some baking.  Whippersnappers like that are a menace.

Curly hair? I don't remember being in Marianna.  :-\

Pointer Sisters? Haven't thought about them in years. Had a couple of songs that weren't bad back in the day. Gonna have to go with Bruce on that one :laugh:

Yeah, but I was thinking there was a slower version with Bruce. Maybe the world just moved slower back then.  :dunno:

Nair 62, use the nair :laugh:

Ohio PLayers?!?!?!?!? Dang well haven't thought about them in years. The elements. :cool:

Surely someone will pull out the Bootsy Collins since we are talking fire here, ahhhhhh Bootsy baby.... :cool:

Pointer Sisters? Haven't thought about them in years. Had a couple of songs that weren't bad back in the day. Gonna have to go with Bruce on that one :laugh:

Yeah, but I was thinking there was a slower version with Bruce. Maybe the world just moved slower back then.  :dunno:

hmmmm now let's see, what could make someone move slower..................... :laugh:

Ohio PLayers?!?!?!?!? Dang well haven't thought about them in years. The elements. :cool:

Surely someone will pull out the Bootsy Collins since we are talking fire here, ahhhhhh Bootsy baby.... :cool:

hmmmm now let's see, what could make someone move slower..................... :laugh:

pushing buggies?  :dunno:

The Unsung episode on him was just on onetv.  :laugh:

It is a fine movie. All over the Delta blues with a big punch of its' history to go with it. Be jamming.

Really great work.

See now when a really great women goes shopping, she brings you back a copy of Gregg Allman's autobiography :hellyeah::cool:

Don't differ at all, I like his later works much better than most of his early stuff.

Now onetv has Sylvester and Two Tons of Fun on unsung. Disco :laugh:

I think I'm glad I don't have a clue what the heck you're talking about, in fact, I’m so comfortable with it the search function won’t even come into play.  :laugh:

Marshall Tucker - Fire On The Mountain http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qhl4UW_gFfY

Marshall Tucker, oh hell yeah :cool:

Two Tons of Fun became the Weather Girls and sang ,"It's Raining Men". :laugh: Martha Wash, a really plus size AF/AM lady is one of the two lead singers in that group and she has a set of pipes on her other work that will not quit. A seriously talented lady. Sylvester was a 6'4 AF/AM male cross dressing lead singer from the 70's. He had many dance hits. Rupaul of his day. :laugh:

Marshall Tucker, oh hell yeah :cool:

Two Tons of Fun became the Weather Girls and sang ,"It's Raining Men". :laugh: Martha Wash, a really plus size AF/AM lady is one of the two lead singers in that group and she has a set of pipes on her other work that will not quit. A seriously talented lady. Sylvester was a 6'4 AF/AM male cross dressing lead singer from the 70's. He had many dance hits. Rupaul of his day. :laugh:

OK, now I'm remembering.

Billy Joel - We Didn't Start The Fire 

Check out Martha Wash, "Carry On". Dance overtones, gospel inspired and a voice big enough to blow you off the couch. Talented lady. She ain't playing.

Goodness gracious!