THE ASYLUM

bigbird

Ahhh-Hah!! There you are. I dragged you out didn't I? hahaha!! The site is not too bad. It's definitely different but overall not too bad. I'm learning my way around it. How's 2niner and the fam doing??

You did indeed. We are all doing well. Mo started kindergarten Monday. (She's growing up so fast.) Emma is starting to stand up, and will be walking before long. We bought a house the end of July, and are still getting settled in. We are almost there. I'm still working down in Marianna, and enjoying that challenge very much.

Also, Howdy Blondie. :wavey:

Great to hear!! She is a pretty little girl. You better lock her up in about 9 years. :laugh:

Thanks buddy. Those 2 girls are the light of my life.

One for the Asylum, ELO??? That's a great DVD Not form it but....Electric Light orchestra- Can't Get It Out Of My Head

Edited by 4AUsince62

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Good morning beautiful people!

Here is another twittergem:

Poptarts has officially released it's collegiate Poptarts. Unfortunately the UAT Poptarts had to be recalled. The box claimed to contain 14, but when consumers opened the box it contained only 9.

No. It looks like the forecasts are moving landfall more to the east. The farther east the better for her. There will still be heavy winds and rain but the storm surge won't be as great.

Good afer I hope it stays that way.....

Barn for some reason these are certainly trying times. I'm having a real problem figuring out where all this is coming from right now. ZP cannot be so easily forgotten that fast can he?

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Our most recent bad boy tweeted last night that he was watching his HS football team play. I stalk because I care.