THE ASYLUM

bigbird

Don't wanna say it, but family got some issues somewhere. ALTHOUGH, there is an absolute of personal responsibility in what each person needs to do and not do. the buck will stop somwhere.

Edited by telling tiger

He was also one of the few who had a full year of positive exp under his belt, this hurts and is TERRIBLY selfish behavior. Having said that, it is a kid and a mistke, and I do not see him not doing what he needs to recover from it, timing sucks.

Let's hope. I gotta say I'm not so psyched about the season being 7 days away now. >:(

Me too I was until this now Chizik needs to step up and Nip this now! Something has got to give we have been in the news way to much here latley under bad press(I know one reason is cause we live in a state filled with little Nicks turds) But c'mon most of it has been stupid stuff that shouldn't have happend in the first place! Chizik has got to do something or we are gonna lose every player we have recrutied in the past 3 years! :soapbox::banghead:

Edited by around4ever

Oh yes.................there is a turd on the political board who made comments about how titles are talleyed, it made me remember how certain baggers in New Orleans count numbers too...............poorly.

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

You know, we could look at this on the sunny side. This incident can be Kiehl's shining moment. He walks in to the QB slot without his starting center, a tough task, but shines like a star! Yep, that's how I'm gonna see it. It's Kiehl's world.

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

I'm just doing this thing where I imagine scenarios where I pull out that little flag. I may make one to carry around with me everywhere.