THE ASYLUM

bigbird

Sadly, Neil Armstrong has passed. Someone said " I hope that mankind was worth the step you took."

Sad news. But wasn't it a giant leap he took?

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Sadly, Neil Armstrong has passed. Someone said " I hope that mankind was worth the step you took."

I believe it was "One small step for man, one giant leap for mankind."

You are correct sir. Don't shoot the messenger.

I believe it was "One small step for man, one giant leap for mankind."

You are correct sir. Don't shoot the messenger.

:sad2: We'll just use the little purple fella then.

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

A friend of mine in college said that every year at his family's reunion two of his uncles would fight over whether or not there was a moon landing. Physically fight.

Afternoon folks, hope only one condo in Gulf Shores takes the full brunt of the storm and everyone else is ok. ;D Question, was that giant leap forwards or backwards? :-\ How bees everyone?

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

It appears as if once again I have cooked for one of the boys and he isn't going to show. My feelings are starting to hurt a little. You guys like fajitas?

It appears as if once again I have cooked for one of the boys and he isn't going to show. My feelings are starting to hurt a little. You guys like fajitas?

Is this a trick question? :laugh:

How's 62?

I'm good but tired thanks. Are you trying to be bold or are you having a musch trouble as I am with the font, size......things? Musch? Time for me to stop, I'm starting to slur my words. :laugh: How is my favorite lady today?

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

How's 62?

I'm good but tired thanks. Are you trying to be bold or are you having a musch trouble as I am with the font, size......things? Musch? Time for me to stop, I'm starting to slur my words. :laugh: How is my favorite lady today?

No trick question, I tend to always make too much when I do fajitas. We'll need help eating them. Not trying to be bold. I have been making lots of mistakes here. I blame it on the white screen. Slurring words. . . have you been hitting Patron, Patton, or whatever the heck it's called? I'm good, but feel a headache coming on.

How's 62?

No trick question, I tend to always make too much when I do fajitas. We'll need help eating them. Not trying to be bold. I have been making lots of mistakes here. I blame it on the white screen. Slurring words. . . have you been hitting Patron, Patton, or whatever the heck it's called? I'm good, but feel a headache coming on.

Sorry about the headache and yes but it’s for medicinal purposes. ;D

Hey 88.....

blondie,we have hope if nothing else. I would tell a bad political joke here but I won't :punk:

Eff, you don't have to ask us to eat nore than once, you know that already. Patron and fajitas? Uh yeah......

Where are you Blondie? I hate to hear that.

Geneva County, AL...or as I lovingly refer to it, "Redneckville."

You must be my neighbor. :laugh:

Are you down this way? Or are you saying that there may be another "Redneckville" in this state? ;)