THE ASYLUM

bigbird

Where are you Blondie? I hate to hear that.

Geneva County, AL...or as I lovingly refer to it, "Redneckville."

You must be my neighbor. :laugh:

Are you down this way? Or are you saying that there may be another "Redneckville" in this state? ;)

I think it’s somewhere in the state constitution making it mandatory.

There aren't many places in this state that could not be considered Redneckville. I'm proud to say I speak redneck fluently. ;D

Translation; They aint no place in nis state dat ain't fulla rednecks. I speak redneck good. :laugh:

There aren't many places in this state that could not be considered Redneckville. I'm proud to say I speak redneck fluently. ;D

Oh, and like you didn't think I was a redneck when you met me? :laugh:

Redneck is one thing, but when your only mode of transportation(common in these parts)to the beer store is a lawnmower, you are most certainly a "Redneck." :)

Actually no, not any more than me.

Redneck is one thing, but when your only mode of transportation(common in these parts)to the beer store is a lawnmower, you are most certainly a "Redneck." :)

True, we have upgraded, we use the four-wheeler.

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

You should see our Christmas parades in NoAl. They have more tractors than a tractor pull.

No wonder I didn’t think you had an accent. :laugh:

You sent your brother to meet him didn't you,lol

You sent your brother to meet him didn't you,lol

Oh no, this book is covered in red, ya just got to get through the first few pages to know what it’s about though.

Just wanted to remind my fellow rednecks that the race is tonight and not tomorrow.

I seriously did not mean to offend anyone here by using the term "Redneck." :(

Please. :laugh: B, there are rednecks and then there are rednecks, you know, bammers. ;D

Just wanted to remind my fellow rednecks that the race is tonight and not tomorrow.

I seriously did not mean to offend anyone here by using the term "Redneck." :(

Please. :laugh: B, there are rednecks and then there are rednecks, you know, bammers. ;D

This^^^^ :punk: