THE ASYLUM

bigbird

Cage The Elephant - Shake Me Down, “Not a lot of people left around.”

Really like this band.  :hellyeah:

Never heard them.  Not bad stuff.  I'll listen to some of their other stuff. 

Cage The Elephant - Shake Me Down, “Not a lot of people left around.”

Really like this band.  :hellyeah:

Never heard them.  Not bad stuff.  I'll listen to some of their other stuff. 

Ya gotta love the name if nothing else.  :laugh: Here are two that got pretty good airplay

Ain't No Rest For The Wicked :

In One Ear :

:hellyeah: This one is rockin.  :hellyeah: Ooops, language warning.  :laugh:

Dang man!!  You've been busy.  You brought out a golf music hour.   :laugh:

Trying to get my post count back up so it can get knocked back down again.  :laugh:

OK, one more because my little buddy just said, “That’s a really long extinction cord.”  :laugh:

John Fogerty - The Old Man Down The Road

Come on Golf, your turn.  ;) Later guys, have a good night.

Dang man!!  You've been busy.  You brought out a golf music hour.   :laugh:

Trying to get my post count back up so it can get knocked back down again.  :laugh:

OK, one more because my little buddy just said, “That’s a really long extinction cord.”  :laugh:

John Fogerty - The Old Man Down The Road

Come on Golf, your turn.  ;) Later guys, have a good night.

Copycat  :tease:

Those are some great choices you made last night pal. Did you pick those out on your own? ;)

What's happening withchu fellas this morning? ;D

Didn't figure you for a Cage the Elephant fan. :)

You check out that bluegrass version of Metallica's "Fade to Black"?  :laugh:

:cool:Even if it is a cover, I like it done in an extremely original way unless it is a tribute performance of sorts. CTE is highly original, which I like.

Didn't see that other vid. Just do not enjoy Metallica, but I will be curious and read back for it. :laugh:

:cool:Even if it is a cover, I like it done in an extremely original way unless it is a tribute performance of sorts. CTE is highly original, which I like.

Didn't see that other vid. Just do not enjoy Metallica, but I will be curious and read back for it. :laugh:

I like Cage the Elephant.  They're not like "everyone else". I didn't figure you'd open the Metallica original video, I added that as a comparison.  Apparently Iron Horse does bluegrass tribute albums to all kinds of artists, I was looking around they have one where they do Led Zepplin bluegrass.  :cool:

Sorry, part of this busy week got me early. Afer, Jay is loving us, glad to help ya.  ;)

TT, as y'all know by now, I could sit and listen to music all night long.  :hellyeah:  Oh yeah, my little buddy was sharing one of my earbuds with me.  :) Love some CTE. Jenks, TT and I have talked about them in the past, where were you?  :tease:

Sorry, part of this busy week got me early. Afer, Jay is loving us, glad to help ya.  ;)

TT, as y'all know by now, I could sit and listen to music all night long.  :hellyeah:  Oh yeah, my little buddy was sharing one of my earbuds with me.  :) Love some CTE. Jenks, TT and I have talked about them in the past, where were you?  :tease:

I had faith in him, it was my little buddy making all those good choices :hellyeah::yay:;)

Why, oh why do I venture outside The Asylum  :banghead:

It gets progressively weirder and weirder. Which is the only way they have been progressive in their lifetime, I might add. That thread is full of duuuuuuuuuuuh. The dark ages are alive and well.

I think I should step away from that thread before I run afoul of the board moderation.  My tolerance for ignorance and stupidity is currently at an all time low.

62, you ought to check out the Rise Against album, "Endgame".  It's really, really good