THE ASYLUM

bigbird

I think I should step away from that thread before I run afoul of the board moderation.  My tolerance for ignorance and stupidity is currently at an all time low.

:laugh:

Every spring there is a Greek food festival here at St. Georges Orthodox church, it does about 750k worth of business in about 3 days. Been going on since I was a kid, man that food is sooooooo good. Nabeels Restaurant here is unreal. Huge Greek community here and so many are food folks. Fish Market restaurants here too, yum. ;D

62 you may want to avoid this menu until after dinner.......

http://www.nabeels.com/menu.html

Greek snapper at the Fish Market is also praise worthy, they have really morphed into a more seafood based menu now with multi locations. The sister of the man who owns this lives down the street and a block or two over, she does catering and daily dinner delivery, she also does a buffet style menu for meetings and things like that. Her desserts, :'( If I wasn't getting married already, I would marry this woman for her choc chip cookies alone, not to mention......well other things.

62 you may want to avoid this menu until after dinner.......

http://www.nabeels.com/menu.html

Greek snapper at the Fish Market is also praise worthy, they have really morphed into a more seafood based menu now with multi locations. The sister of the man who owns this lives down the street and a block or two over, she does catering and daily dinner delivery, she also does a buffet style menu for meetings and things like that. Her desserts, :'( If I wasn't getting married already, I would marry this woman for her choc chip cookies alone, not to mention......well other things.

I want to hear about the other things.  ;D