THE ASYLUM

bigbird

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

As if it couldn't get worse.

I just don't see what the problem is. Maybe that's not the best way to say it. We didn't suck this bad last year, what happened? Where does the blame lay? Or is is lie? Sometimes I hate the English language.

Edited by FEARLESSANDTRUE

Blame lies at the feet of Gene Chizik. Fundementals are horrible, we're not strong enough, OC is over his head. Auburn has a good ol' boys network in the athletic department that needs done away with. Dye, Jacobs, Tim Jackson, Wyane Bolt all need to be kicked out of the athletic department. Hire people with no ties to Auburn or the "Auburn fambly".

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

I'm very afraid of the direction we may go if/when we start cleaning house. We'll have to go through rebuilding yet again. And then there's this whole Patrino bandwagon. :rolleyes:

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Anything is better than this direction.

I don't know, Barn. Everytime I've said "it couldn't get worse" it got much much worse.

Lutz and Young are out and I think I dislocated my shoulder (throwing the remote), broke my hand (punching a wall) and got a stomach virus (throwing up from the game making me ill).

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

See, it can get worse.

So, can one of you men folk tell me why they are calling Cassanova "Nova?" Is even his name threatening?

Lutz is out for the season.

And that’s one of the many points that just totally SUX, he came back to help this team. Of all people I feel for, it’s him. Friggin heart of this team and it got ripped out and stomped on. Gerrrrrr! Gerrrrrr! :banghead: