THE ASYLUM

bigbird

We still don't know who committed the act. One good thing about AUF the system know everything so if it happens again we will know who.

And deleted posts and threads can be recovered.

Oy there's some good news. Frankly they need to do something QUICK before more of that happnes imo. Dayum I hate to say that.

Gonna be gone for about a week boys and girls, be reasonably good, you too GOLF!!

Hey medic. Long time buddy.

Barn KSTATE b----- slapped WVU, wow,

Ya'll please fire someone before I get back, k?

Uh-oh

Tweets

mCBS_42_Staff_Photo_normal.jpgScott Griffin @scottgriffinsz

According to one AU source, RB Mike Blakely and safety Erique Florence have quit the Tigers football team. Chizik sz both have injuries.

Heard this yesterday. Was sworn to secrecy. #SadSad Something has to be done. More coming and decommits start this week.

For goodness sakes, now we have 'em going from phoning it in to cleaning out their lockers ?

What ever you do, don't start an e-mail the PREZ thread or post a link . Mods will delete . I honestly don't get that one .

Dr. Gogue has got to take action soon. Everything has a time line. If you are ahead of it you can adjust if you are behind it

you have to react. We need to get infront of the recruiting of a new AD, HC, and retention of key recruits. WAFUM !

Well, it is my FUM, WDE.

For goodness sakes, now we have 'em going from phoning it in to cleaning out their lockers ?

What ever you do, don't start an e-mail the PREZ thread or post a link . Mods will delete . I honestly don't get that one .

Dr. Gogue has got to take action soon. Everything has a time line. If you are ahead of it you can adjust if you are behind it

you have to react. We need to get infront of the recruiting of a new AD, HC, and retention of key recruits. WAFUM !

Well, it is my FUM, WDE.

Actually, it wasn't deleted. It was merged in with the many other write the President / fire the AD / fire the HC / fire the OC threads.

I just hope they are all turning in the same direction and that is forward and not half jerky steps.

We need a clean house in AD.

To the mods, point taken, and this is just me, that merging it, buried both the link and more importantly the subject .

Now I know it was an easy link to find. I agree there are plenty of fire 'em all and bring in so and so threads.

I took that thread as an honest way of saying, we as an Auburn community want to have a civil

conversation with our leadership and count heads while we do so.

Well life goes on and things move along.

Peace Luv and Tigers

It’s not a time for desperation. We are on the edge of greatness or obscurity, not a time to be cheap or stupid, why do I fear the worst? TaM is gonna be a player, 7th best in the nation may look good to some but that’s 7th best in the west, not acceptable. Easy for me to say but monetarily, I don’t care the cost, the cost will be greater if another mistake is made; the time for experimenting is over. We are on the precipice, time to fly or die and if the PTB don’t see that……….GOD help us all.

As an Auburn fan I’ve never……NEVER…felt this way before. I have always had hope; I’ve always felt like next year will be better BUT times are a changing. If we don’t do the right thing and fast, we will be on the outside looking in and there’s no way in. If people don’t see this they are beyond stupid. You won’t find a bigger sunshine pumpin homer than me; that being said, it’s bad, real bad. I’ve never……NEVER felt this way before. :'(

Edited by 4AUsince62

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

On the bright side though, Florida may be the new #1 team in the BCS rankings since they hammered a top ten team. >:D

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

How many unbeatens are there now? I'm thinking Florida's strength of schedule may knock the turds out of the top spot.

It’s not a time for desperation. We are on the edge of greatness or obscurity, not a time to be cheap or stupid, why do I fear the worst? TaM is gonna be a player, 7th best in the nation may look good to some but that’s 7th best in the west, not acceptable. Easy for me to say but monetarily, I don’t care the cost, the cost will be greater if another mistake is made; the time for experimenting is over. We are on the precipice, time to fly or die and if the PTB don’t see that……….GOD help us all.

As an Auburn fan I’ve never……NEVER…felt this way before. I have always had hope; I’ve always felt like next year will be better BUT times are a changing. If we don’t do the right thing and fast, we will be on the outside looking in and there’s no way in. If people don’t see this they are beyond stupid. You won’t find a bigger sunshine pumpin homer than me; that being said, it’s bad, real bad. I’ve never……NEVER felt this way before. :'(

Well stated, my friend. I can't disagree with one word of it.

What scares me is nothing will be done until it is too late. If JJ and TJ are still employed by the end of the week, it will be too late. They need to be fired immediately and hopefully the PTB have already been in negotiations with a replacement. Which brings up another problem. Will they hire another "yes man" or hire somebody with "b*lls?

Well stated, my friend. I can't disagree with one word of it.

What scares me is nothing will be done until it is too late. If JJ and TJ are still employed by the end of the week, it will be too late. They need to be fired immediately and hopefully the PTB have already been in negotiations with a replacement. Which brings up another problem. Will they hire another "yes man" or hire somebody with "b*lls?

The stupidest person in the room should be the CEO. If you are not smart enough to surround yourself with smarter people you have no business being in the room. Your IQ has to be bigger than your ego.