THE ASYLUM

bigbird

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

An article by Scarbinsky ( I know. . . roll eyes) mentioned that the board was considering Patrino. Bleh.

All hope is lost.

My sentiments exactly.

An article by Scarbinsky ( I know. . . roll eyes) mentioned that the board was considering Patrino. Bleh.

All hope is lost.

My sentiments exactly.

And I will go down with and still loving this team.

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Any good news I can find, I'm sharing.

Panthers PR Dept.@Panthers_PR

#Panthers QB Cam Newton is only player in NFL history with 5,000+ pass yards (5,305), 25+ pass TDs (26) & 15+ rush TDs (17) in 1st 2 seasons

We will get a yes man AD, if they fire JJ. I think they wont though. Also we will get a average coach and not a great coach because of 1 thing...The powers to be will not hire a coach that wont let them have some control..

I disagree. I'm not going to fall for the BS post by Mayor. I'm sure if I looked hard enough, I'll find posts from him praising Chizik/Jacobs. Saying how he is the future and how great he is for Auburn. Now he posts like he's known all along what was going on behind the scenes in the Athletic Department? The Illuminati must have a huge presence at Auburn.

Powers that be want to keep up with LSU/Alabama, and they'll do what it takes. Get a new AD in here, and they'll either hire Bobby Petrino or Jimbo Fisher, in my opinion. I'll take either one over the s*** we have now.

Jay Jacobs and Tim Jackson will be gone. Either they step down, or they are fired. BVG kicked one of Dye/Jackson/Jacobs/Chizik cronies out of a meeting. Get someone with that mentality in the program, and I'll be a happy guy.

Everything is about the same around these parts. Yungins are growing, (Mo's in kindergarten this year), and the ol' lady and I are staying busy as usual. Just figured I'd drop in and see how everyone was holding up, considering.

Ain't that the truth. I never in a million years thought we would be in this shape. All I can do is keep hoping things will get better.

At least hunting season is upon us, so I've got that going for me.

Hey stranger!!! Where in the world have you been? You can't check in with us a couple of times a week? Come on man!! ;D I would ask how everyone is but you already answered that. Good to hear from you. I thought about you a couple of weeks ago when I was on 231 heading towards Dothan.

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Nice piece there JSB.

Just wanted you to know that the universe is righting itself. Dish picked AMC back up and I was able to watch The Walking Dead. Football has to be next. Barn, you got your wish KS jumped O.

Anybody figure out what was going on with STs post about something big was supposed to happen this past weekend??

:dunno:

Nope, I'm marking it down with his "earth shattering news" that never happened.