THE ASYLUM

bigbird

Very busy but very good, waiting to go to the airport coming home for the weekend, YEA!!!!!!!

It won't mean as much to some of you youngsters as Luke Bryan does(boomboom) BUT some of you should check out, Mumford/sons youtube vid, "The Road To Red Rock, I Will Wait For You". Slamming.

So much of this new board I like, like the absence of the police from the other board, but I hate the sensitivity of the toggles on here. You can look at it and it changes.

Edited by telling tiger

Very busy but very good, waiting to go to the airport coming home for the weekend, YEA!!!!!!!

It won't mean as much to some of you youngsters as Luke Bryan does(boomboom) BUT some of you should check out, Mumford/sons youtube vid, "The Road To Red Rock, I Will Wait For You". Slamming.

I've seen that already. Oustanding. That video is what made me look up the Red Rock venue the other day. I just bought Babel yesterday. :hellyeah:

Thanks afer, as much as it hurts to watch, it is likely helpful to televise our so called, "season" might help hasten some things, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Hey drac, what's up buddy?

Yes sir, going back out on Monday. Decent things rocking for the kids right now and me or T have got to be there for it.

Ay, I just had a co-worker give me a CD. She said if I liked Mumford and Sons, I would like this group.

Two Door Cinema Club

I'm worried she's deaf; I'm not hearing any similarities. Awful.