THE ASYLUM

bigbird

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Hahaha. . . I was going to say "but it could be just gas" but I refrained to keep my "lady" status intact. That is assuming it still is intact. . . .

Afternoon everyone.

Anyone going to the game tomorrow? I'm going to the little apple to watch Bill Snyder vs Tommy Tuberville.

Should be a good game, I hope the Cats come out with a win.

Edited by Barney

Always a lady. ;) I quit saying I have a feeling because I had a feeling about Arky, Ole Miss and Vandy. Turned out to be worse than gas. It was more like a stomach virus. :puke:

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

I'm not going to be able to go to the game tomorrow, but I am about to go to the game tonight. Hoping the Hornets come out with a win. Laters!

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Always a lady. ;) I quit saying I have a feeling because I had a feeling about Arky, Ole Miss and Vandy. Turned out to be worse than gas. It was more like a stomch virus. :puke:

Thanks, flattery will get you everywhere! I remember you saying it, but I didn't have a good feeling then. Guess we'll see. . . .

Always a lady. ;) I quit saying I have a feeling because I had a feeling about Arky, Ole Miss and Vandy. Turned out to be worse than gas. It was more like a stomch virus. :puke:

Thanks, flattery will get you everywhere! I remember you saying it, but I didn't have a good feeling then. Guess we'll see. . . .

I hope your feeling is right.

:believe:

I was planning on going to this Auburn game,but after watching the first two games I cancelled the plans. Too far and I didn't feel like spending the money to watch a game.

I'm pulling out all the stops today. Lucky shirt, lucky sweatshirt, lucky shorts and underwear, and making the lucky seven layer dip; if we lose this one it's not my fault. :dunno:

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

It's alll about the breed folks! Roxy usually likes to sleep in. Sometimes I go to let her out and she gives me that look like, "No thanks, I like this bed."

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

If you want to place blame, I believe Effy refusing to do laundry early on has caused all this mess.

Hey, I'm the woman to blame. I'm not sure why one of my mod friends hasn't put that title on me yet.

If you want to place blame, I believe Effy refusing to do laundry early on has caused all this mess.

Hey, I'm the woman to blame. I'm not sure why one of my mod friends hasn't put that title on me yet.

When I'm gone, I'll be gone forever........yeah not so much, nice. :cool:

When I'm gone, I'll be gone forever........yeah not so much, nice. :cool:

Yeah hate laptops, that was supposed to quote dracs TVZ post, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr