Null

1 hour ago, bigbird said:

Someone explain this to me...

We've been doing treatments every 4 hours since he's been home and his arm is slowly getting better, but he now just let me know that he now has a bleed in his right ankle/shin and can't walk.  ARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHH!  

He can never have a break from his suffering. We're all just beyond all of it...

Got to be so fustrating for all of you but especially James

• Love 1

• Replies 14.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• telling tiger

• 4AUsince62

• around4ever

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

True and I'm a bit of a hypocrite............straight as an arrow since age 26..........from 17-26 oh mama..........as long as they see the finished product..........no need to bring up 7 years of Chi

I started a new job today.  It's in the same industry I have been in for 42 years but NO MORE TRAVELING 3-5 days per week.  I'll be home every night.  I won't know how to act without living in hotels.

James turns 13 today 

Posted Images

We have a surgical consult Monday at 10, he'll be admitted then for surgery Tuesday. They will place another port and remove the PICC line. Then we'll be there for a minimum of 48 hours for observation. James' first question was, will I be out in time for the Auburn game? That's my boy!

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • 1 month later...
42 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

You damn straight it does....................damn I'm cussing to much today....just damn it to hell

You’re welcome

• Like 1