THE ASYLUM

bigbird

13 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Anyone want to guess the date and time of a possible coach removal?

Somebody I trust said 24-36 hours.  I’m going with Tuesday at the end of the day.

Just now, I_M4_AU said:

Somebody I trust said 24-36 hours.  I’m going with Tuesday at the end of the day.

He's FOS!

I'm gonna go Tuesday at 2:37 pm

1 minute ago, bigbird said:

He's FOS!

I'm gonna go Tuesday at 2:37 pm

I thought so too, but he has been right before, soooo

If you’re going to be that specific I’ll go with Tuesday at 5:01 CST.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, bigbird said:

He's FOS!

You’re right about this, they’re saying now they won’t talk to Harsin until Thursday in Birmingham.  What a miss.  I would like to revise my estimate to Friday late afternoon, say 4:30 CST.

31 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

You’re right about this, they’re saying now they won’t talk to Harsin until Thursday in Birmingham.  What a miss.  I would like to revise my estimate to Friday late afternoon, say 4:30 CST.

Yep...Friday at 1:30

• Like 1

Alright, so I hate doing things like this, it's the whole my kids are selling cookies kinda stuff... 

Well anyways, my daughter is part of an Acapella group at UTx and they're going to nationals in Chicago. They have started a go fund me. She asked and I told her I'd ask my friends, so...

https://www.gofundme.com/f/noteworthy-takes-chicago-round-2?utm_campaign=p_cp+share-sheet&utm_medium=copy_link_all&utm_source=customer

If you don't mind looking at it and passing it around to family and friends, we'd really be appreciative. Thanks, guys.

8 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Alright, so I hate doing things like this, it's the whole my kids are selling cookies kinda stuff... 

Well anyways, my daughter is part of an Acapella group at UTx and they're going to nationals in Chicago. They have started a go fund me. She asked and I told her I'd ask my friends, so...

https://www.gofundme.com/f/noteworthy-takes-chicago-round-2?utm_campaign=p_cp+share-sheet&utm_medium=copy_link_all&utm_source=customer

If you don't mind looking at it and passing it around to family and friends, we'd really be appreciative. Thanks, guys.

Can their coach recruit? (Small donation made. Good luck!)

8 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Can their coach recruit? (Small donation made. Good luck!)

My daughter will be running it after this year's graduation. She is already recruiting and she knows the game well.

Thanks, buddy.  That's very kind.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, bigbird said:

And I was foolish enough to think they were selling cookies.   Can you tell I like to eat?   I made a small donation.  Sounds like a good organization.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Beaker said:

And I was foolish enough to think they were selling cookies.   Can you tell I like to eat?   I made a small donation.  Sounds like a good organization.

I'd rather have the cookies too!

• 1 month later...
2 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

@bigbird, is everything alright?  I haven’t check in for awhile.

They're what they are...

Thanks for checking. It's always appreciated.

8 minutes ago, bigbird said:

They're what they are...

Thanks for checking. It's always appreciated.

I just noticed you have been (rightfully so) going off on a couple of posters that usually isn’t your style.  🙏 for James and the family.

15 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

I just noticed you have been (rightfully so) going off on a couple of posters that usually isn’t your style.  🙏 for James and the family.

Those two deserve everything they get, IMO.  Think it was over the top?

• Like 1

11 hours ago, McLoofus said:

So that's the secret to your longevity.

All this time I thought it come from drinking pond water at the golf course😆

P.S. Goes without saying I kid.........I have much respect and admiration for the man behind the curtain.

• Haha 1