THE ASYLUM

bigbird

15 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

He did that years ago I'm just a simple ghost now.

You definitely haunt me

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, bigbird said:

@McLoofus, I edited it at first. I figured mentioning 24 being cucked by Gus wouldn't have flied.

I'm glad you shared this version of it, even if only "privately".

Manhood. WTF. What a clown. As I've said before, I'm sorry you guys aren't able to mute folks. He was one of my first. 

1 minute ago, McLoofus said:

I'm glad you shared this version of it, even if only "privately".

Manhood. WTF. What a clown. As I've said before, I'm sorry you guys aren't able to mute folks. He was one of my first. 

He'd be on mine for sure

• Like 1

If y'all don't mind, could y'all throw up a prayer for us.  I've just been struggling lately with everything in our sphere.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bigbird said:

If y'all don't mind, could y'all throw up a prayer for us.  I've just been struggling lately with everything in our sphere.

Send money first

2 hours ago, bigbird said:

🙏 sent on a daily basis.  

Just now, McLoofus said:

What a jackleg that guy is. Rare combination of obnoxious and just plain stupid. 

I wish he'd get banned. Serves absolutely no purpose and provides no insight.  Stirs pot, trolls, vanishes when called out, rinse and repeat

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

thank gawd i am a member of this joint. i am the only one that keeps it going..............

1 hour ago, augolf1716 said:

?

are you questioning me suga?   grins

13 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

are you questioning me suga?   grins

Yep I've been posting in here since 2012 don't recall you ever posting in here. Really no one is left birds gone loof gone telling tiger is gone not much reason to keep it going if no ones here

40 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

Yep I've been posting in here since 2012 don't recall you ever posting in here. Really no one is left birds gone loof gone telling tiger is gone not much reason to keep it going if no ones here

oh no. bird is gone? good lord man when we lose you we are toast....................

• 2 months later...

Well, it seems like we have reached the time of our yearly hospitalization.  He woke up this morning with s/s of another port infection so we came down this morning. Just Waiting in the ER now to be admitted. Any prayers are greatly appreciated.

20220829_134430_HDR.jpg

• Love 1

Good to see his picture again.  He looks like he is taking in stride.  In the mean time 🙏 are headed his way.

On 8/29/2022 at 5:51 PM, I_M4_AU said:

Good to see his picture again.  He looks like he is taking in stride.  In the mean time 🙏 are headed his way.

Always appreciate you. Thanks

Pain has progressed,but I think we've got a hold on it right now.  I'm trying to wrangle the Pediatric, Hematology, surgery, infectious disease, and pain management teams to get together but it's like herding cats.  We're just waiting on the cultures for now.

He's upset that we won't be going to my parents for the first game of the year (tradition since he was 6), but he brought his 12ft screen and portable projector to watch it here. Love that kid!

• Like 3
  • Love 1