BCWIV: "The List" **New Update 5/26**

TigerWar

Is BCWIII scheduled for May 19 or May 26?

Memorial Day weekend, May 26.

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jrljr

The hidden gem aspect of cBVG and the falcons and uga Is the fact that we rely heavily onthe state of  GA for recruiting.

Exactly, while FL, TX and CA still have a larger number of prospects the quality of these GA kids is unreal top to bottom. The total #'s are increasing as well but just take a gander at the # of GA kids in everyone's rankings. Per Capita it's not even close.

The hidden gem aspect of cBVG and the falcons and uga Is the fact that we rely heavily onthe state of  GA for recruiting.

BM just wrote about this on 247.  We are pursuing 23 athletes from Georgia, after already getting 4 of our 8 commits from the Peach State. This includes the #1 DL (M Adams), top safety prospect Vonn Bell, and Top RB prospect, Ty Dye.

Any of the major QB targets coming?  Lost one to USCe (for now at least) but there has been very little news on the other three or four.

BM just wrote about this on 247.  We are pursuing 23 athletes from Georgia, after already getting 4 of our 5 commits from the Peach State. This includes the #1 DL (M Adams), top safety prospect Vonn Bell, and Top RB prospect, Ty Dye.

This coming year, the state of Georgia may have its best/highest overall rated recruits in the states history. Georgia has been a very good state to recruit Division 1 football players but this next years class is very special. I would like to know where the state ranks overall for the Top 100 or so players. My guess is that it is in the Top 3.

Guest jrljr

BM just wrote about this on 247.  We are pursuing 23 athletes from Georgia, after already getting 4 of our 5 commits from the Peach State. This includes the #1 DL (M Adams), top safety prospect Vonn Bell, and Top RB prospect, Ty Dye.

This coming year, the state of Georgia may have its best/highest overall rated recruits in the states history. Georgia has been a very good state to recruit Division 1 football players but this next years class is very special. I would like to know where the state ranks overall for the Top 100 or so players. My guess is that it is in the Top 3.

GA ranks #4 in total # of Div.1 prospects and has now for several years. The percentage in the top 100 would depend on whose rankings you look at I assume. Can someone better at math than I please figure this out. I am intrigued!!! :dunno:

Based off of Rivals top 100, Georgia has 9.

Florida has 18

Cali has 11

Texas has 11

Guest jrljr

Florida has 18

Cali has 11

Texas has 11

Thanks WELtd! Sounds about right. How can they possibly justify having Lawson at #91 still? What does he have to do? OH YEAH, decommit from AU and become a turd lean. :laugh: :laugh:

Florida has 18

Cali has 11

Texas has 11

Thanks WELtd! Sounds about right. How can they possibly justify having Lawson at #91 still? What does he have to do? OH YEAH, decommit from AU and become a turd lean. :laugh: :laugh:

I think it's been stated already that they're going to move him up when they update rankings.

Guest jrljr

Florida has 18

Cali has 11

Texas has 11

I think it's been stated already that they're going to move him up when they update rankings.

I do remember something of that nature. Couldn't remember if it was Rivals or not. Still having him lower than #20 even in previous ranking seems laughable. :banghead:

I cannot find it but remember reading an article around February (after NSD) stating that GA was the top state for talent this year.  Maxpreps maybe...???  Now, this did include Foster at the time, so that may have skewed the rankings.  Also, it may have excluded the big 3 (FL, CA, TX) but i don't think it did.

Another angle about cBVG and recruiting.  He has the respect of many HS coaches and parents due to his UGA days (not counting his cup of coffee at Ga Southern) and gets the kids attention with his recent stint in the NFL.  Recruiting wise, he brings as much to the table as any other DC in the nation as far as resume.  Couple that with the fact that his experiences took place in the middle of our high priority recruiting zone, and we might just have a deensive recruiting juggernaut developing.

:party:

:wareagle: 

Again, just for fun, rank the so far uncommitted by importance that you would like to see at BCW.  Exclude the ones already committed to coming and our 8 scholarship commitments.

You can add Jason Smith to the list..  :wareagle:

Huge news;  link??

No link but I want to say I appreciate your attitude. I'm glad you're doing better and just have to say, you're ALL OVER AU recruiting. I love it. This site isn't what it once was but it is still informative at times. There is talk that there could be a surprise in store around BCW. A top player at a position that we've prioritized and currently committed to another rival of ours, and could potentially be the first Big Cat domino to fall. That is why I've emphasized in previous posts how paramount BCW could be. Which should be the case every year, considering the staff's record.

Huge news;  link??

No link but I want to say I appreciate your attitude. I'm glad you're doing better and just have to say, you're ALL OVER AU recruiting. I love it. This site isn't what it once was but it is still informative at times. There is talk that there could be a surprise in store around BCW. A top player at a position that we've prioritized and currently committed to another rival of ours, and could potentially be the first Big Cat domino to fall. That is why I've emphasized in previous posts how paramount BCW could be. Which should be the case every year, considering the staff's record.

Interesting...Where did you hear that?

Word of mouth from other prospects.. I'm not saying it's a sure thing but I feel it could happen under the right circumstances, that's all.

Huge news;  link??

Interesting...Where did you hear that?

Thanks, TigerProwl24.  I don't have "boots on the ground" so sometimes my info is dated, but this board needs to kept active and recruiting is the way to do it right now.  BTW, TP24 did not mention a name on the possible BCW flip; may not be who you think.

Word of mouth from other prospects.. I'm not saying it's a sure thing but I feel it could happen under the right circumstances, that's all.

:thumbsup: Thanks. I dont usually take anything anyone says as a sure thing because nothing really is in recruiting. Appreciate the info though.

So much changes in so little time in recruiting. It could be our upcoming season, that truly makes a difference in some of the minds of our top targets. We'll just have to see what transpires over the next few weeks, now that the coaches have a better idea of who they want to pursue heavily.

Again, just for fun, rank the so far uncommitted by importance that you would like to see at BCW.  Exclude the ones already committed to coming and our 8 scholarship commitments.

OK, I'll go first.  Keeping in mind that this is not an official visit, or theoretically not even a recruiting trip, meaning it's pay your own way; also keeping in mind that most kids committed to other schools will not attend, especially uat, my list would include Alvin Kamara, Tyshon Dye, Jordan Wilkins, Max Staver, Ryan Buchanan, Jeremy Johnson, Isiah Jones, DeAndre Woods, Tony Whitehead, Wilson Bell, Dominque Thrett, Niam Mustafaa, Kelsey Grifin, Frank Herron, Vernon Heargreaves, Jalen Ramsey, Cortez Leonard, Vonn Bell, Darius Curry, Harrison Butker.

Archived