BCWIV: "The List" **New Update 5/26**

TigerWar

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

off the top of my head ... i say oj howard

I was thinking Tray Matthews due to him saying it was a position of need.

Reuben Foster?

Again, just for fun, rank the so far uncommitted by importance that you would like to see at BCW.  Exclude the ones already committed to coming and our 8 scholarship commitments.

OK, I'll go first.  Keeping in mind that this is not an official visit, or theoretically not even a recruiting trip, meaning it's pay your own way; also keeping in mind that most kids committed to other schools will not attend, especially uat, my list would include Alvin Kamara, Tyshon Dye, Jordan Wilkins, Max Staver, Ryan Buchanan, Jeremy Johnson, Isiah Jones, DeAndre Woods, Tony Whitehead, Wilson Bell, Dominque Thrett, Niam Mustafaa, Kelsey Grifin, Frank Herron, Vernon Heargreaves, Jalen Ramsey, Cortez Leonard, Vonn Bell, Darius Curry, Harrison Butker.

I like that list.

Reuben Foster?

Now your talking!

Reuben Foster?

Now your talking!

If you think about it, it makes sense. A) Linebacker is a position of need. B) He is committed to our rivals. C) RF is opening his recruitment back up.

Reuben Foster?

Now your talking!

If you think about it, it makes sense. A) Linebacker is a position of need. B) He is committed to our rivals. C) RF is opening his recruitment back up.

I had not seen that Foster had opened his recruiting back up. Is there a link anywhere so I can read what was said?

and could potentially be the first Big Cat domino to fall.

I've been holding my breath waiting on the first domino to "click."  Come on Memorial Day!  WDE!

Has OJ Howard been confirmed?

Guys, look at my updated list on the first post and tell me who I need to add as far as for sure confirmed players that will attend. I don't want to add guys who 'might' come or who I want to come, just for sure bets.

Guest jrljr

Reuben Foster?

Now your talking!

I had not seen that Foster had opened his recruiting back up. Is there a link anywhere so I can read what was said?

RF hinted to this and it has been rumored to happen next week if I remember correctly. While I would love for it to be him I'm more inclined to think if what TP24 says will happen, happens, I think Howard or Matthews but a'lot of guys fit the bill. :dunno:

Reuben Foster?

Now your talking!

RF hinted to this and it has been rumored to happen next week if I remember correctly. While I would love for it to be him I'm more inclined to think if what TP24 says will happen, happens, I think Howard or Matthews but a'lot of guys fit the bill. :dunno:

I thought I just saw a video on espn.com with RF and two of his fellow former teammates, both D-1 prospects, and they were interviewing one another and RF said his commitment to bama was firm, non wavering.

Guest EagleDamnWar

Reuben Foster?

Now your talking!

I thought I just saw a video on espn.com with RF and two of his fellow former teammates, both D-1 prospects, and they were interviewing one another and RF said his commitment to bama was firm, non wavering.

That is old.  Much has happened since.

Guest jrljr

Reuben Foster?

Now your talking!

That is old.  Much has happened since.

True, IMHO it is still very likely RF & TM sign together. AK would like to be in the group but that's a different deal altogether. RF & TM would make an easy package besides aren't they cousins or something? Maybe not.

Guest jrljr

Ryan Buchanan has confirmed he will be at BCW.

That's a very good sign. Hope he enjoys it enough to committ.

That's a very good sign. Hope he enjoys it enough to committ.

His offer may be committable.  But don't think RB would committ unless we assured him he would be our only QB signee with JSmith recruited as an athlete.  That being said I wouldn't mind at all seeing Buchanan in O & B.

Thanks, pops. Anyone else I need to add or that I'm leaving off from the first post of the thread?

Guest jrljr

Is anyone else going nuts other than me?? I can't resist checking AE 5 or 6 times a day! Can we skip June, July & August?!!!    :banghead:

Is anyone else going nuts other than me?? I can't resist checking AE 5 or 6 times a day! Can we skip June, July & August?!!!    :banghead:

I wish I could cut it down to 5 or 6 times a day  :banghead:

Surprised there's no updated list of players coming to BCWIII since it's only a week away. Figure that Hoke or BM would have written about it by now.

Surprised there's no updated list of players coming to BCWIII since it's only a week away. Figure that Hoke or BM would have written about it by now.

Don't look for any meaningful list until Wednesday or Thursday of next week.  You'll see individual updates, but no comprehensive list until then, at the earliest.  Frustrating, I know, but.....

It's not like the coaches give out a list either....the only way JH or BM knows who is coming is by actually talking to the prospects. I know Jason Smith is coming for sure and it hasn't been confirmed yet but I would think Jeremy Johnson will be there also. You can bet a few prospects in the 2014 class will be there as well, maybe some we've grown very comfortable with over the years... :thumbsup:

It's not like the coaches give out a list either....the only way JH or BM knows who is coming is by actually talking to the prospects. I know Jason Smith is coming for sure and it hasn't been confirmed yet but I would think Jeremy Johnson will be there also. You can bet a few prospects in the 2014 class will be there as well, maybe some we've grown very comfortable with over the years... :thumbsup:

Yeah, someone mentioned earlier that Smith "might" be coming so that's why I hadn't added him until now after your confirmation. Thanks.

Archived